• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Arnold's Blueprint"

very inspirational!

he is a hero, of course!
    Few but ripe.

Comment

Of course = D, though I never knew the story of how he got into the sport, training on his own while a young guy in the military, kicking ass even when everyone thought he was crazy. He has such an amazing attitude.

Comment

yea i agree he is a legend, most people that judge him don't even know his back ground. Hahah i actually have a poster of him in my room. His attitude is just great he is a big motivator.

Comment

haha, i actually have a poster of him in my room. His attitude is just great he is a big motivator.thanks for your sharing.

Comment

I met him way back in the 80's, turns out he is from the same town as my grandmother and knew her family there that I never met. I pronounced his name properly which surprised him and we got to chat. He is my hero or one of them anyways even if he had a lousy taste in women.
            Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Working...
            X