F*ck yeah I did a pullup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff.

I had one unassisted muscle-up as a goal in 2012 and i have failed. The quest will continue in 2013.
    Few but ripe.

Comment

Congratulations and Happy New Year.
      Annie Ups the Ante
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Freaking awesome! I just jointed CrossFit and my goal is to do an unassisted pullup in 2013. Muscle Memory is a great thing --- now you've done one, your body is going to remember and it'll be easier to now do multiple pullups. You rock and congratulations.
        ----------------------------------------
        F, 48, 5'10"
        Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
        Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!
          "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Nice work, heatseeker!!

Comment

Woohoo!!!
              Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

I want to be able to write a post like this in 2013. You rock!! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by heatseeker View Post
                  It only took me, oh, a year or so of training and progression, but I finally just did a dead hang pullup. Two, actually.
                  Excellent news! Well done, at that rate, I've only got another eleven months to go before I can do a pullup too.
                  Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Excellent!
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

It didn't go away like magic! I can still do pullups! Hahaha. I always think "It's just in your head, you didn't actually do a pullup."

Comment

But, but, but, but, GIRLS CAN'T DO PULLUPS!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like some hard work paid off nicely. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us how you did your first pull-up with a 45 lbs plate hanging from your waist. Keep up the great work!
                        My Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread74692.html

Comment

nice job! you are doing awesome. keep up the good work

Comment

That's always a great feeling to meet a goal. way to go!
                            Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Congrats!!! Doing pullups is definitely on my 2013 goal list. Awesome job!
                              Obligatory Intro

Comment

Congratulations! thudpile.gif

This is one of my goals for 2013 too. I'm at 3 dead-hang chins right now, but somehow zero pull-ups. Neutral grip I haven't tried yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X