Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Blogs Do You all Read on Lifting and Working Out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Blogs Do You all Read on Lifting and Working Out?

I am just wondering what most primal lifters read and get their inspiration and influence for their workouts.

Here are some of mine:

leangains.com - The leangains diet
    - I recommend this article here on Reverse Pyramid: Reverse Pyramid Revisited | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

kinobody.com - Young guy who has really nice workouts and I recommend it to any young college guy looking to achieve six pack abs

fitnessblackbook.com - Rusty does not update his blog much but I think he is very knowledgeable on weightlifting
    crudefitness.com - incredible layout and he is very great at disproving fitness myths and is very trustworthy and professional
    charlespoliquin.com- there is a blog section that has very informative research on health, diet, supplementation and weightlifting
    StartBeingFit - this guy is great because he is primal himself.

I like this site for nice reviews on workout/diet plans

Top 10 Best Workout And Diet Programs of 2012 | FitMole

i really like 70's big and starting strength. i read t-nation too, because once in a while they have a good one.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the slow burn. So I read stuff by Doug Mcguff, Drew Baye and Fred Hahn. My own blog is pretty much a tweaked reflection of the slowburn principle of working out.

Comment

For all things strength I refer to elitefts.com. It is a site pretty much dedicated to mostly powerlifters and some strongman training. There's a load of good info on there.

Comment

rosstraining
          70s big
          beastskills
          dieselcrew
          elitefts
          westside barbell

Comment

drnemer, I'm liking crudefitness.com. Thanks for posting!

Comment

To add some good ones for women (and other folks too, but they are focused on women and lifting):

stumptuous.com
              gubernatrix.co.uk
              niashanks.com
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

BuiltLean.com has good stuff too.

Did anyone mention StrongLifts.com? He has great exercises and is focused on building real strength.
                My favorite articles:

Comment

Fitness Pain Free - My Blog: Performance, injury prevention, rehabilitation type content.
                  Eric Cressey | High Performance Training, Personal Training | High Performance Training, Personal Trainer, Online Sports Training | Performance & Health
                  MobilityWOD

Comment

Fitness Pain Free - My Blog: Performance, injury prevention, rehabilitation type content.
                    Eric Cressey | High Performance Training, Personal Training | High Performance Training, Personal Trainer, Online Sports Training | Performance & Health
                    MobilityWOD

Comment

I like mopebilitywod.com but I guess that's because I haven't hit rock bottom yet. I'm working on it though, I'll get there for sure.
                      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

rosstraining.com ever since I cancelled my gym membership

Comment

Charlespoliquin.com

Mark is my go to for everyday health. Charles is my go to for strength, been using his principles since being introduced by my college strength coach which was one of poliquins coaches. HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X