Hard times require furious dancing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard times require furious dancing

My favorite primal prescription for a hard day: music up, hair down, and lots of dancing. What are your favorites?
    Last edited by shamrockjzb; 03-03-2014, 12:35 PM.

I wouldn't call it primal, but when I really really really need to unwind, I go to goodwill and buy the cheapest ugliest glassware that I can and smash it to pieces. The first couple almost make you even worse but then after that it becomes wildly entertaining, until you have to broom it all up.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Beat the everloving **** out of the kickbag
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I once removed a large tree stump from the garden with a mattock in about 5 mins of all out RAGE, there wasn't much to clear up afterwards as it was all chipping, damn it felt good though.
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Furious banging. Always makes me feel better. Usually makes some lucky lady feel better too.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

^ I knew this was on its way....I'm actually proud of myself for restraining on my first pass

Comment

I'm proud of myself for once again demonstrating a complete lack of restraint. So we're both happy.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

you are right,Furious banging. Always makes me feel better. Usually makes some lucky lady feel better too.

Comment

Tire and sledge hammer workout! Major stress relief and an awesome workout all at once

Comment

Screaming rock and roll in my car.
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                      ^ I knew this was on its way....I'm actually proud of myself for restraining on my first pass
                      What's more likely is that it's a source of your stress in the first place. If you know what I'm saying Acting alpha male on the internet gives you away

To both comments

To relieve stress I take a walk. It's nice being a calm person.
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                      X