Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling All Primal Blueprint Weightlifters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Primal Blueprint Weightlifters!

For those who are interested, I have started a group for Primal Weightlifters.

The purpose of this group is for those living the Primal lifestyle and lift or are looking to lift to post and discuss their program, what worked for them - what hasn't, what their goals are, ask questions, swap ideas, etc...

If you'd like to join the group, click the Community tab on the top bar, then click on groups. It won't be hard to find us - we're the strong, good looking, guys and gals
    Last edited by Greg; 04-03-2010, 06:48 PM.
    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

in!

I'm female and have been around the block somewhat with weightlifting; and i'm 21. Done competitive olympic weightlifting, the whole bodybuilding thing, and some crossfit-ish experimenting.

Comment

Awesome hiokthxbye! Glad to have you join us
      ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

I'm in as well.

Currently working with Charles Staley's EDL protocol, but also working in some kettlebells as well.

Comment

Right on, Phil!

We've got about a dozen members so far and it only started last night. Let's keep this growing!
          ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

I must learn to lift weights.

But not today.

Today I have to keep my job, and not shank any customers in the eye. It's harder than you'd think.

Comment

I joined but not exactly sure what these groups do... what's the point of starting/joining a group?

Comment

Arthur,

The purpose of this group is for those living the Primal lifestyle and lift or are looking to lift to post and discuss their program, what worked for them - what hasn't, what their goals are, ask questions, swap ideas, etc...

Welcome - hope you contribute with your own posts on your lifting program, successes, diet etc...

We are now up to 17 members in just two days - let's keep this growing into an incredibly large and informative community!
                ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

My main question is what does the group mean... like do we have our own threads other people can't see, etc.

Comment

Yes, feel free to start your own thread(s) - be it on your current or past program, your diet, questions you may have etc... anything that relates to the primal lifestyle and weightlifting.

It's an open community... meaning even those just browsing, who haven't joined, can still read the posts.
                    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

Another question,I do Ross Enamaits Infinite Intensity program,and although it has some strength training with dumbbells,you wouldnt call it 100% weighlifting...Can I still join?

Comment

Of course you can, fotaku.
                        ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

There are some dumbell lifts and weighted vest stuff in there... (guess a weight vest is a weight )

Comment

Ooooh, I recently started weight lifting and love both it and the results. I'm in please!

Lekki xxx

Comment

Joined!!!
                              Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

Working...
                              X