Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jillian Michaels

post deleted by author
    Last edited by annahiggie; 02-04-2011, 08:21 AM.

I bought the 30 Day Shred. It was harder than I thought it would be.
    I gave it to my sister though, because Jillian got on my nerves pretty bad. Lol, I don't know why.
    I have P90X and Insanity. I like them both but Insanity kicks my ass!

Comment

As a substitute for sprinting. I just bought Cathe's HiiT DVD and it kicks my ass! 3 different interval workouts at 30 minutes a piece.

Comment

My neice just let me borrow the "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" DVD. I do different circuits on different days since I don't have time to do it all the way through. I had been doing "30 Day Shred." Her workouts kick my butt!

Comment

The Shred is good. P90x is also good for those indoor days. I love Sadie Nardini for yoga.

Comment

I really like JM's workouts - they're quick and they work. I was worried that she'd get on my nerves but, surprisingly, she didn't.

I completed 30 Day Shred earlier this year. It was hard but it really worked. I loved that I could see improvement quickly. My arms & shoulders especially look better than they have in years. I'm currently alternating levels 1 & 2 of Yoga Meltdown. That's no picnic, either - way harder than I thought it would be. I also have No More Trouble Zones and might do that on Weds. I've been putting it off because it's longer and I'm afraid the natives might get restless (restless = big mess). Plus her yoga one kicks my butt so hard I wonder if I even need to do it.

Comment

i like marie winsor's pilates. the "fat-burning workout" that's included as a bonus is really fun.
              And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
              Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh yeah, I can attest to Shred working on arms. Mine look so much better now.

Comment

Working...
                X