Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossfitters, need your opinion for a rocking breakfast pre-Eva!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfitters, need your opinion for a rocking breakfast pre-Eva!

My primal lifestyle has started about a month ago, pretty sure I hit the no carb wall the first week. Now, I'm pretty decent, it the first couple weeks, my crossfitting rsults sucked.

Anyhow, I haven't felt this crazy surge of energy, and granted, I am probably overeating my fats/oils to compensate my lack of grains/legumes.

That being said, I get to try Eva for the first time tomorrow: 5 rounds: 800 m run, 53 lb kettle bell swings (30), and 30 pull ups.

I suck at running, decent at the rest.

However, I need a good power breakfast tomorrow. Or should I eat a sweet potato tonight or tomorrow morning? I need ENERGY!!!

You can have carbs, you're working out so you can eat carbs to meet your fitness and body comp goals.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Comment

I'm eating carbs through veggies and fruit, just seeing if I could carb load a little more pre workout, and if sweet potatoes were a good call! I ate half a one tonight, the other half tomorrow morning, is my plan!

Comment

You can have more than just veggie carbs, you can eat rice, sweet potatoes etc.
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

I'd rock that shit fasted!
          "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't eat much starchy carbs and I crossfit fine on a low carb diet. In saying that if I do have sweet potato I have it at lunch time or dinner the night before. I do have bacon and eggs for breakfast which does me well for energy levels.

Comment

Working...
            X