No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just started the Power90 program, so weights, pushups and squats/lunges today...im sure alot of people are familiar with the schedule so no need to elaborate. anyways, im excited!
    "The first wealth is health."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Is that P90 but not as extreme? I always wondered what that P stood for... ;-)
      On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

a walk

Comment

Just bought the Tower 200 contraption. Did my first 11 minute workout yesterday & i'm excited for day 2!

Comment

Monday:
            -Push routine (chest, upper chest, tri and shoulders) in a Tabata format.
            -Bike on my trainer for 30 mins

Tuesday:
            -Hill Sprints:
            -Intervals (to set pace for 5K and 10K training):

Wednesday:
            -Plyo [Tabata]
            -Yoga

Thursday:
            -Pull routine (Biceps and back) in a Tabata format.
            -30 minute run for distance target

Friday:
            -Hockey
            -Core Synergistics [Tabata]

Saturday:
            -Yoga/Stretch/Rest

Sunday:
            -Run 7K for time

Comment

Originally posted by primal_jessjane View Post
              Is that P90 but not as extreme? I always wondered what that P stood for... ;-)
              Yes! Power 90 came first. Then they came out with Power 90 Extreme [P90X].

Comment

Bouncing to some goth-billy on the mini-trampoline. It gives me a serious happy.

Comment

Originally posted by thebkon View Post
                  Yes! Power 90 came first. Then they came out with Power 90 Extreme [P90X].
                  yep!
                  its just the old one that came out a few years back. its not supposed to be as intense either.
                  my friend used it before her trip to hawaii after having her baby and lost 60lbs and looked absolutely amazing and ripped too! she bought p90x a few weeks ago and is letting me borrow her p90 dvds.
                  "The first wealth is health."
                  - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I swam a mile then hiked a couple more with the dogs. I have 2 Australian Shepherds who NEED to be exercised every day.

I'm also hoping to get back into triathlon form. It's been 3 years and several surgeries since I raced and I want to do another one this year. Hoping to get in a few bike rides this week.

I do need some help with the weight lifting tho. Left hand is in a cast and I don't know where to start.
                    Female, 53 y.o. 195 lbs 2/15, 148 lbs 02/16. Goal wt < 140 lbs.
                    Journal link: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread115661.html
                    http://paleotrack.com/j/GtjBV4YJ

Comment

• P90X is excellent! It's tough to follow the prescribed program though, you work HARD in those DVDs for an hour, 6 days a week. I think I followed it diligently for about a month, got an injury, got turned on to Crossfit and never followed up with it. Now I'll do it a DVD on random days, when I have the time and feel like it. The yoga and plyometrics are both kick ass. :-) Do you get those in the Power90 system?

@BaconForTheWin... arm in a cast looking to lift weights?? How long are you in for?
                      On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by primal_jessjane View Post

@BaconForTheWin... arm in a cast looking to lift weights?? How long are you in for?
                        it's just my hand and I've got 2 maybe 3 weeks left. I take it off and use a neoprene splint to swim and can use some machines the same way. Just no kettlebells or dumbbells for now. Lower body stuff would be good too.
                        Female, 53 y.o. 195 lbs 2/15, 148 lbs 02/16. Goal wt < 140 lbs.
                        Journal link: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread115661.html
                        http://paleotrack.com/j/GtjBV4YJ

Comment

• 2 hours of Krav Maga. Did a lot of tumbling escapes so back is stiff.

Comment

• Biking.

Comment

• Today my wife and I are doing the Project Swole 3x5 workout. We do it three times per week. I think it is a great workout because it is heavy, challenging and quick. We are usually in and out within an hour.

Comment

• 1 hour Jits at lunch and long slow walk tonight.
                                Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

Working...
                                X