No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigerlily, good for you! It's not an easy journey. Best to you as you keep it up - slow & steady.

Comment

• Originally posted by primal_jessjane View Post
      Velocity, is it a balance issue on the frog stand? I'm sure your strength is there..
      Yeah, balance is the problem. It also doesn't help that I notice my right side bearing more of the load than the left.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• I've been having "Days". Saturday was Pushup Day. I did sets randomly through the whole day. 10, 12, 14 sets, I can't remember. Sunday was pullup day. Same thing, random sets all day.

Yesterday I unloaded 12 skids of boxes by hand, so I counted that as my move around and lift crap workout for the day. Still unsure about today. Maybe today will be Pistol Day, just for kicks.

Comment

• About a 4 mile hike on country roads followed by more car tire-intensive backyard stuff (OHP, squats, lunges, push ups).
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

• Tuesday: climbing!

Comment

• Rest day today – One hour bike ride. Going to ride for about another 40-60 minutes later today.
              --
              Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Comment

• am 2.5 mi walk
                Still struggling to accept the slow pace and not go into CC mode.

pm 1.5 hrs table tennis practice
                Played hard for about 50 minutes then hit the wall and had to stand still and block for the remainder.

Comment

• Alternated walking and sprinting early this morning. Came home, hydrated, cooled down, and then cut 1/3 acre of grass.
                  Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                  Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                  Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• Played with the machines in the gym before work! (I had to be here for a 9 am meeting... ugh... I figured I could spend an extra half hour sitting in traffic, or just get here super early and spend some time in the gym instead.)

Comment

• YESSS 1000th post! I was watching this thread since last night. o.o

edit

^^^^ DianeThePurple NO I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                      ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

• ^lol pwnt

Today ended up being a rest day despite how I didn't want it to be. On my morning walk, I happened to go barefoot ('cause still-damp VFF are no fun to wear IMO)... yeah, my second toe on my left foot got into a fight with the concrete. Took a right little chunk of skin off the bottom of my toe. Grr. So, very little else today other than the ~3 miles of walking in the morning, and then ~2 miles this evening.
                        Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                        -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                          YESSS 1000th post! I was watching this thread since last night. o.o

edit

^^^^ DianeThePurple NO I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          With the way this thread is going, if you watch it enough, you could be post number 2000.
                          --
                          Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Comment

• Pushing day.

Bench press
                            Incline DB Press
                            Shoulder Press
                            Aiming for higher reps.....8 instead of 5.
                            Did several drop sets
                            And finished with skull crushers, pressdowns and OH db extensions.

Comment

• 30 minutes light olympic practice

Comment

• SimpleFit L3D2... this time with a good improvement from last week. Completed in 4:48.78, twenty seconds faster than the 5:08 from last week. Also did three sets of hanging leg raises (not quite to legs parallel to ground though).

-- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Working...
                                X