X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Squat: 365 x 6 (PR!)
    Press: 125 x 5, 140 x 5, 160 x 4, 155 x 3, 155 x 3
    Deadlift in shoes: 330 x 5, 380 x 5, 430 x 5. Shoesdeadlift PR.
    Mother sucker Jones!! Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
      Mother sucker Jones!! Damn.
      Haha, thanks, Eden! Lower body stuff is going pretty consistently well lately, while upper body is sort of stagnating, but I'll take whatever gainz I can get, even if the gap between my bench & press compared to my squat and deadlift continues to widen. Oddly, weighted dips are still progressing well.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• 160x4 is a pretty sick ohp. I haven't been doing the heavies as much lately, but worked up to only 155x3 the other day.
        So haven't posted in a while since I've just been workin out and not training to increase lifts.
        Kroc rows 3x80x10
        Bench 3x135x15
        Chins 3x45x8
        Cable crossovers 3x15 (don't even know weight)
        DB curls ...2 sets SS with tri press downs 2 sets

Comment

• First lesson in jumping rope. Wear shoes... That rope will beat the crap outta your bare tootsies!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
            First lesson in jumping rope. Wear shoes... That rope will beat the crap outta your bare tootsies!

Ouch. Yeah, shoes is probably best. How long did you go before realizing it?

Comment

• About the second time my toes got pinged... I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer... Lol

Comment

• What is your workout today?

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                About the second time my toes got pinged... I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer... Lol

LOL! Besides that, how'd it go? My plan is to work up to 1000skips. This week is 500. Next is 600. So on. Once I get to 1000, I'll just work on being faster and more efficient with the time it takes me to get it done. A friend can do it consistently in 8 minutes. So now he doesn't count, he just skips for 8 minutes and knows he got a quick finisher/heart rate boost. That's my goal. You keep me posted and I'll do the same.

Edit: I only jump 3 times a week.

Comment

• My coordination blows big rocks... So if I get past 20 without fouling up, it was a long stretch... So getting to 100 takes about 8 minutes.... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    My coordination blows big rocks... So if I get past 20 without fouling up, it was a long stretch... So getting to 100 takes about 8 minutes.... Lol

I am not far from you! I think I could do 30 without hitting my feet and having to restart. No biggie. Just flip the rope over and keep it moving. I invited my sister to join me in my 1000 skip pursuit. She agreed with enthusiasm. I asked her how it went yesterday. She told me she got to 120. And then she stopped! ;-) She's got a long way to go. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      Haha, thanks, Eden! Lower body stuff is going pretty consistently well lately, while upper body is sort of stagnating, but I'll take whatever gainz I can get, even if the gap between my bench & press compared to my squat and deadlift continues to widen. Oddly, weighted dips are still progressing well.
                      Honestly, you are a freak of nature. It's kinda creepy. ;-)

Comment

• Swing squat sandwich by T. Reifkind
                        Swings Tabata style

Yesterdays bouldering (indoors) went great.
                        I expect my forearms to be sooooore tomorrow after these two days of intense grips...

Comment

• Twenty six mile hilly ride in high heat conditions early this morning with a good friend and training partner. Favorite part of my week.

Comment

• Just trained people today, but then got to meet up with Sister in Iron Edenn and her family. They very generously took me into their home and fed me piles of delicious meat. Absolutely fantastic people! We didn't get a chance to lift iron together, but we got to lift ribs and lift spirits, and it was fantastic. I can't think of a better way to wrap up a busy SoCal weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                              Just trained people today, but then got to meet up with Sister in Iron Edenn and her family. They very generously took me into their home and fed me piles of delicious meat. Absolutely fantastic people! We didn't get a chance to lift iron together, but we got to lift ribs and lift spirits, and it was fantastic. I can't think of a better way to wrap up a busy SoCal weekend.
                              Aw man, he beat me to it! I wanted to announce that I MET MR. A today! Lots of food and runnin our mouths. My 2nd Internet buddy turned real-life buddy. Super cool! Anyone else, that's not an axe murderer, visiting Southern California soon?

Next time we jack steel together! That's like a blood oath. ;-)

Comment

• 100 skips o the rope
                                Squats 3x5@ 245, 1x10@ 135
                                100 skips o the rope

Comment

Working...
                                X