No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The music SUCKED at CF today. Completely demotivating. Wish I could get some punk tunes on that playlist.

3:3:3:3:3:3 (is that 3x6 or 6x3?) of pull-ups - ring rows for me, just trying to activate all the right places

Cindy
    20 minute AMRAP of:
    5 reps of pull-up (ring rows)
    10 reps of push-up (kneeling, that was the hardest part for me)
    15 reps of air squat
    -I managed 6 rounds =\ Just wasn't into it at all. The couch was doing the workout too so not really going around and motivating people.

I think I'm going to take a break until Saturday. My forearm felt better today, but still some weirdness so I'll just rest it.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Squat: 5x5 @ 225
      Push Press: 5x5 @ 105
      BB Row: 5x5 @ 115

Comment

• 1.5 hours of yoga

Wanderin Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          The music SUCKED at CF today. Completely demotivating. Wish I could get some punk tunes on that playlist.

3:3:3:3:3:3 (is that 3x6 or 6x3?) of pull-ups - ring rows for me, just trying to activate all the right places

Cindy
          20 minute AMRAP of:
          5 reps of pull-up (ring rows)
          10 reps of push-up (kneeling, that was the hardest part for me)
          15 reps of air squat
          -I managed 6 rounds =\ Just wasn't into it at all. The couch was doing the workout too so not really going around and motivating people.

I think I'm going to take a break until Saturday. My forearm felt better today, but still some weirdness so I'll just rest it.
          I don't think we share the same music type, but I share your pain. If I'm working at max effort, I would rather silence than music I hate!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
            I don't think we share the same music type, but I share your pain. If I'm working at max effort, I would rather silence than music I hate!

Most of the time, the music is some kind of hip-hop. I'm fine with a lot of the selections, it all has a great beat and they crank it up, but the music last night was just...not holding its own. And some of the lyrics were very sexual to the extent of vulgarity (I know, now I sound like a giant prude) and it just didn't seem appropriate for CF.

I think the box does have a Spotify playlist we can add to. I'll probably look into that and encourage Hulky to add some things that he likes.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Bad weather out, so I walked 2.25 miles on the treadmill.
              If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• 4 mile walking an hour in the sun!

Wanderin Jack

Comment

• 3x15 Situps with pause/Glute bridges.
                  3x10 Seated db cleans (Ala joe defranco)/SLDL

Pause at bottom Pullup ladder - 1 to 4 and back down. Stretches between each set.
                  Pause at bottom diamond pushuo 2 to 8 and back down. Stretches between each set.

Richard
                  It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Comment

• 30 minutes of spinning. period.

Comment

• 4 mile walk in town with friends on Christmas Eve to look at Christmas lights.

Wanderin Jack

Comment

• Three mile walk outside. It was kind of chilly, but dry...felt great!

Comment

• What is your workout today?

Fork to face. Progressively loaded. Sets of 10. No breaks in between. GAAAAAIIIINNNNZZZZEEESSSS!!! Merry Christmas!

Comment

• I'm in my deload week (bad timing, as I woulder rather be lifting heavy for Christmas.

Yesterday I did my shoulder rehab exercises, some light front squats and a ton of chest supported barbell rows (put a bench on top of some platforms, and placed the barbell on the floor). It seems I do have some weak spots in my upper back, so gotta build up that area).
                            Today I went for a run. I wanted to do 5k, but yesterdays feast and the weather made me shorten it down some.

Comment

• I'm definitely doing heavy work in the eating department
                              Merry Christmas

Comment

• Day off from training, but I still did a 9-plate lifting session.

Went to a buffet for Christmas dinner. 4 plates of sushi, 4 plates of crab legs and oysters, one plate of fruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X