Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Awesome! Keep it up and keep us posted.
    Bench is over. Failed 148.5 on lockout. 145 is my friend for now. Sucks but I did my best and I'm on to the deadlift. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I did a kettlebell workout sets of 15, 20, 25, 20, 15 using a 30 lb kettelbell. Kettlebells always make me feel beat at the end. Great workout.
      All time high weight 262 lbs
      Primal since Spring 2012
      Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
      Current Weight: 220lbs ish
      Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
      All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

• Deadlift over! I pulled 308 which is my best pull at a competition. I missed at 325 BUT I got it off the ground but couldn't keep it movin to the top. Good Lord I'm tired!

No more competitions for me until 2015...I think. Maybe I'll do Nationals (deadlift only)...but probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
          Deadlift over! I pulled 308 which is my best pull at a competition. I missed at 325 BUT I got it off the ground but couldn't keep it movin to the top. Good Lord I'm tired!

No more competitions for me until 2015...I think. Maybe I'll do Nationals (deadlift only)...but probably not.

Holy crap! You are a beast girl!!
          JOURNAL..
          @BabesWithBBQ.
          Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
          Professional Style Website.
          #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Originally posted by TQP View Post
            Holy crap! You are a beast girl!!
            Thank you! I'm literally ready to pass out!

Comment

Deadlift over! I pulled 308 which is my best pull at a competition. I missed at 325 BUT I got it off the ground but couldn't keep it movin to the top. Good Lord I'm tired!

Great lifts! That's some excellent work there.
              In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• Second routine of my first week of bastad-ized 5/3/1 yesterday evening. I'm really liking this so far.

Exercise Reps Weight

Machine pull-downs 5/5/5 130 150 170
                Machine pull-downs 10/10/10 130 130 130
                Machine overhead press 5/5/5 90 105 120
                Dumbbell Arnold press 10/10/10 25 25 25
                Cable tricep pushdowns 10/10/10 120 120 120
                RDL with trap bar 10/10 135 135 -
                Trap bar shrugs 10/10 225 225 -
                Trap bar dead lift 5/5/5 180 210 235

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
                  Great lifts! That's some excellent work there.
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grokdaddy View Post
                    I did a kettlebell workout sets of 15, 20, 25, 20, 15 using a 30 lb kettelbell. Kettlebells always make me feel beat at the end. Great workout.
                    Hell yeah! Kettlebells are the truth!

Comment

Hell yeah! Kettlebells are the truth!

Word!
                      Primal since Spring 2012

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

Comment

• Tonight's workout was lots of sand volleyball and then a little bit of drunkenly singing along to 80's songs.
                        In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Tonight's workout was lots of sand volleyball and then a little bit of drunkenly singing along to 80's songs.
                          What a combination! ;-) I recently started playing beach volleyball, now that I live in southern California. The first few times I felt like a baffoon! I consider myself decent (not spectacular) at most sports and have always been a solid B/B- at volleyball. But volleyball on the beach? It has taken me a while to get a feel for moving quickly in the sand - which, in my opinion, is an oxymoron!! ;-)

Comment

What a combination! ;-) I recently started playing beach volleyball, now that I live in southern California. The first few times I felt like a baffoon! I consider myself decent (not spectacular) at most sports and have always been a solid B/B- at volleyball. But volleyball on the beach? It has taken me a while to get a feel for moving quickly in the sand - which, in my opinion, is an oxymoron!! ;-)

Yeah, moving around on sand takes some getting used to. It's nice that it absorbs most of the impact when you fall, though. When we play, the only people that bump or spike the ball are girls that played volleyball in high school. Everyone else (myself included) just sorta "improvises" .

Comment

• I did a 3 mile walk with my dog along the beach. We did an impromptu sprint the last 40 yards back to the car.
                              Primal since Spring 2012

Comment

Yeah, moving around on sand takes some getting used to. It's nice that it absorbs most of the impact when you fall, though. When we play, the only people that bump or spike the ball are girls that played volleyball in high school. Everyone else (myself included) just sorta "improvises" .
                                I've started to do "sand sprints" in hopes of prepping my body and brain to move a bit faster in the sand. What happens when I get to the ball can best be described as "whatever it takes to get the ball over the net." LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X