No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle of my deload week. Freaking love deloads. Haven't been in the gym since Friday (when I hit 300x5 on squats).

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Too broke for a gym membership currently so I pushed my gals car up and back down a slight incline a few times. Came home and banged out some pushups. First time in a long time that I've worked out or anything resembling it.

Feels good man.

Comment

• jump rope workout

616pRFmZ-8L._SL1500_.jpgCrossfit Jump Rope is a 9ft cable with good grip mainly designed for doing exercise. When you Jump a Rope it helps you to live your life energeticly and actively. It is easily available at afforadable prices.
        Make jumping a rope your daily part of workout. It really helps you to keep yourself fit. Both male and female, young and old can use it .It is very easy to use. You can adjust the length of rope according to your comfort.

The Benefits Of This Jump Rope !
        - Just 10 mins of jump roping can provide the same calorie burn as 30 mins of slow cardio
        - Short intense Jump Rope circuits are an effective way to burn both during and POST WORKOUT .
        Having a healthy diet is a good for health but not only diet can make you fit but there should be some physical activity should be there, so its good to have some kind of exercise like jump rope ,it helps you to loose the weight and it burn the calories.

Burn 135 calories in just 10 minutes with this jump rope workout. it's the beast way to lass weight and for healthy life Because it's not take so much time only 15-20 min activity is more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
          I hit 300x5
          Uh oh. Mr. upper body is getting some strong legs.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
            Middle of my deload week. Freaking love deloads. Haven't been in the gym since Friday (when I hit 300x5 on squats).

Sent via lightsaber
            I generally like deloads too. But I haven't fully come back from my last one yet. I don't know if it's been my lack of eating or what (I'm down 3-4 lbs), but I haven't been able to push the weights I was hitting the week before my deload. Although yesterday I finally had a good press workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
              I generally like deloads too. But I haven't fully come back from my last one yet. I don't know if it's been my lack of eating or what (I'm down 3-4 lbs), but I haven't been able to push the weights I was hitting the week before my deload. Although yesterday I finally had a good press workout.
              I hate deloads with the fire of 1,000 suns. Not because I don't enjoy taking it easy, but I come back from them weaker and get bad DOMS for the first week after coming back to heavy weight. Maybe it's because I only lift 3 days a week. My "light" day during the week is my deload.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Low bar back squats, 3 set, 5 reps at 145

overhead press (cuz I missed them earlier in the week) 3x5@90

Bench press 3x5 @165

deadlift 85x5, 155x5, 175x5, 205x5

Comment

• First day in my new Adidas Power Perfect II's. Great success!

Squat Volume: 320 x 5 x 5
                  Bench 5/3/1: 165 x 3, 180 x 3, 200 x 8
                  Crazywobble bench (135 on the bar, 25's on resistance bands swinging and bouncing): 185 x 9,8,7
                  Chin-ups: AMRAP in 7 minutes: 68 (2-rep PR)
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Helped a girl I know learn how to squat, press, and deadlift. Still on a deload week, so just did a couple squat sets of 10 at 135, pulled 385 a couple times, maybe 10 pullups with 70 lbs on the belt, and some dips with 45. Nothing stressful; just getting some mobility and stuff done.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• 10 dips every ten minutes, as long as I get to. Only up to 60 so far...
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Did a descending ladder with rower and med ball slams.
                        -500m 25 slams. Decreasing by 100 m and 5 slams.

Than 2 sets each of 1min t.u.t of each:
                        20 lbs kettlebell swings
                        Alternating body weight rows/face pull rows.
                        Alternating fall-outs/push-ups on trx straps.

Comment

• Usual walking-movement for commute. (including walking laps on large ferry deck to and from)..up and down during the day...16,000 steps. This evening weights in Group Power.

Comment

• 1.5 hours of full court basketball this morning. Will take my evening "constitutional" tonight.

Comment

• Ended up stopping my dip-a-thon at lunch, had 175 reps. Last time I did this it took 2 days for DOMS to kick in.

Lunch workout was deadlifts, just gentle conditioning. I didn't go for weight because I haven't done them in a long time (two weeks?). I'll give it a day or two and then go for weight again. I only loaded it up to 195 and did a few sets of ten.
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Calves-Seated and standing.

Leg curl, Leg extension,Leg press.

Seated lateral raise machine, Seated machine press.

Tricep push downs.

Hammer Pullover machine.

Ab crunch machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X