No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha.....nothing that silly. Just a circuit of body weight stuff and my own nature to push myself a bit too much at times.

Comment

• This morning I put in some time on a treadmill and then played on the new Jacobs Ladder. I am training for a trail running event and no time to run on an actual dirt trail before the weekend so I made do. Would rather run on dirt but the Jacobs Ladder was fun!

Comment

• Yesterday I mixed it up with the following:

Various TRX exercises
        KB clean and press
        Psoas work
        Weighted belt squats
        KB racked TRX rows
        Cable chops
        Single leg BB RDL
        Bench DB presses
        TRX high pulls
        Series of 5 types monster rope slams, :30 on and off

Comment

• My wife wouldn't let me work out today. She said I'm not allowed to re injure my ankle. I dunno....I guess she likes to eat or something.

Comment

• I'm on week 6 of my modified Madcow 5x5 program. Wednesday was deadlift (385x5) and today was Squats (300x5) and weighted pullups (BW+100x3).

I just got my Best Belt this afternoon and can't wait to go for 300x5 on squats with it on Monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
              I'm on week 6 of my modified Madcow 5x5 program. Wednesday was deadlift (385x5) and today was Squats (300x5) and weighted pullups (BW+100x3).

I just got my Best Belt this afternoon and can't wait to go for 300x5 on squats with it on Monday!
              Jeeze, you're catching up to my squats too quickly, yodie. I think my heaviest set of 5 squats ever was 350. Slow down!
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Rest today, but did my 'Olympic' sets yesterday.

RDLs to warm up x8

Deadlifts 2x8
                Power Cleans 2x8
                Clean & Press 2x8 (Heavy)
                Clean Split Jerks 2 sets 3 each leg

Some random planks to cool down and a few rollout deadlifts

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                  Jeeze, you're catching up to my squats too quickly, yodie. I think my heaviest set of 5 squats ever was 350. Slow down!
                  Last Friday I went 295x5. I might hit 300x5 today, but I've slept terribly this week and am tired, so I'll evaluate during warmup. Still unbelted.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    Lol. We'll see how long I can keep it up. I'm hoping the belt will help me run Madcow for at least another 3 weeks without stalling on squats. Also keep in mind I'm slightly larger than you. With Wilks coefficients or whatever, I'm sure you'd win even more :-)

Comment

• Bastards. I'm going to triple 370 this week just out of pure spite for both of you.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Today I've planned an endurance/strength workout that will feature 300 KB cleans and 75 115-lb RDLs. Working to "seat" a new KB clean technique into my muscle memory so that should about do it. I am working with a coach and preparing to, hopefully, eventually compete in KB lifting. It depends on how well my problem shoulder improves, so far so good!

Comment

• 7 yards of mulch and 2 ton of rock.

Comment

• My workout went well, but I had to drop my deadlift weight to 95, I just wasn't feeling the love at 115. Of course, I DID do 75 deadlifts mixed into my 300 single KB cleans! I could see the power lifters giving me that sideways glance that says "What IS she doing?" Instead of RDLs I chose to do regular deadlifts.
                            Last edited by Catrin; 04-26-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                              7 yards of mulch and 2 ton of rock.
                              Oh, my single bin of compost can't compete with that.
                              Annie Ups the Ante
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Paper writing service

This is extremely valuable article and also the image is additionally extremely terribly nice. All the content is so helpful on behalf of me. Article presentation extremely informative. Thanks for sharing...

Comment

Working...
                                X