What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I was 187 and lean. that's my ultimate goal about 185-190 and lean
    I'm about there now! I remember dropping to 175 a couple years back. Then packed mass on while lifting heavy, now cutting. It's totally doable!
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• I'd like to be lean at about 205-210. That's gonna take some time, though...
      In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

• I'd like to be lean enough at around 170-5. When I started this whole eating/lifting deal, I was pretty lean at 140, and very lean <135. Now I'm pretty lean at 155 and very lean at 150-151. Which means I must have actually grown about 15 pounds of lean mass over about a year and a half.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Yeah, I'm only 5'9", though! Anything over 190 makes it tough to be on my feet all day. Even if I were 6% BF, I'd still weigh too much for my own good. I wouldn't mind dropping back down to 185 at all, cutting now ought to attain that if I can manage to not build muscle at the same time, lol.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            I'm about there now! I remember dropping to 175 a couple years back. Then packed mass on while lifting heavy, now cutting. It's totally doable!
            agreed. I was 170 and lean last summer. set out to put on mass over the winter. total weight gain of 22.5lbs. 192.5 at the beginning of march. dropped 5.5lbs in march down to 187. haven't weighed myself in about 10 days now. looks like I may end up with about a 5-6lb mass gain. in 7 months. woo hoo!

Comment

• I was 216.2 today, relative lean, enough to see my veins from the upper chest around the shoulders and down to my wrists! Some leg veins as well! I don’t feel any urgent need to change my appearance much, maybe half inch more on my upper arms and a couple of pounds less of stubborn fat around my waist, but I like where I am now…
              "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• it's funny how easily my body changes though. in the past 12 years, I've been as large as the low 180s and lean (when I was lifting like a madman and at my strongest) to as light as the low 150s (when I wasn't eating well and I was jogging a lot.) very interesting. I've been comfortable at around 170 for the past 5 years or so, but a lightbulb went off in my head in the fall and I decided that I wanted to get bigger again.

Comment

• My biggest ever was in the fall of 2011, I peaked at 246 and decided to change some parameters related to eating and training! I feel far better where I am now, so no more “bulking” for me…
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• How tall are you?

Comment

• Me? I am 187 cm, around 6.2 in inches, same as when I was 18 nothing changed still...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• At 6'2", 215ish is a pretty good weight. 246 is pretty stocky. Any old pics? Was a lot of it fat?

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                          At 6'2", 215ish is a pretty good weight. 246 is pretty stocky. Any old pics? Was a lot of it fat?
                          Yes, but even when I was fat I looked somehow athletic, but my waist was 102 cm versus 83 - 84 cm now, so things has changed for the better! Those photos I have in a computer that refuse to start up, so I may show them when I get some technical assistance here…

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Deadlift 290x8
                            GHR 5x10
                            Ab rollout 5x15

Comment

• 3 x 9 push-ups!!! Never been able to do more than 5 in a row…
                              plank = 1 minute!!
                              Squats are still an issue, 3 x 10 squats will cause massive muscle ache one day and the other I can do 5 x10 squats without even feeling it.
                              My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• New Rules of Lifting Fat Loss 1 workout.

Comment

Working...
                                X