No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little over a month ago I started lifting 5x5. I started my squats at 65 lbs and today I am at 130.

Comment

• Something tells me this can be very ugly, so let me get the hell out of here before the shooting get started:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer9
        Who's the stalker? Wasn't it you that said you found other posts of mine on other sites? So you went out of your way to Google my screen name and read what I wrote on other sites.

Once you admitted that, I knew how important this site was for your mental health. As I stated previously, you're almost at 6,000 posts in a matter of a year. The word that immediately jumps to my mind begins with an L. No, not "legend" as in you're a legend in your own mind (which is obvious).

I think the person with the same name nailed you down to the tee, and I quote, "Napoleon complex". I also like the Chihuahua reference by him. You yap yap yap away, as if to make up for your height (or lack there of).

I think I'll call you Chipoleon from now on. It covers you completely with nothing else to add. That has a nice ring to it as well.
        I'll take that as a "no," richmohockeyplayer. Glad you're so interested in me. You still may not read my diary.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I think I'll call you Chipoleon from now on. It covers you completely with nothing else to add. That has a nice ring to it as well.
          I'll just call you douchebag. Have a coke, smile and shut the fuck up.

@RM

I don't know about better looking, but I by far have a smaller thigh gap

Workout today:

Was sick and exhausted. Put up what I could.

Squats:

Worked up to 140 kg (308 lb) x 5

OHP:

Worked up so some singles

85.0 kgx 0
          82.5 kg (181.5 lb) x 1 PR
          85 kg x 0
          85 kg (187 lb) x 1 New PR

Form was clean and tight with next to no layback, though I didn't quite start at the clavicle. Happy.

Deadlifts:

Worked up to a single at 200 kg (440 lb) then called it quits.

I feel utterly horrible now after little sleep and have a splitting headache. Was shivering and messed up on the way home.

Comment

• Sick presses, bro. 170 x 1-2 is mine today. That's 77.25 for you metric folk. Get some rest and feel better.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Only a douchebag would get girly headaches and shiver after a workout. Toughen up you Aussie prick.
              Only a douchbag would let it stop him from working out.

Grow some balls and a brain, assclown.

Comment

No one uses the word assclown anymore. Only douchebags. Now stop talking to me before your boyfriend Chipoleon gets jealous.
                Out of common circulation doesn't mean inaccurate. And having friends is pretty cool. You might want to try it some time.

Comment

• You know who was my friend? RichMOhagany. I miss that guy. He was a much funnier/better troll than this hockey troll.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Yeah. The standards are really taking a nosedive.

Comment

Still defending your boyfriend? Oops, I mean "friend".
                      Oh, how you wound me. The mean hockey man called me gay! Heavens to murgatroyd! Methinks I'll have an apoplexy! Exit stage left, evennnnnn!

I'm honestly so hurt right now it defies belief. Not even getting to caress the beard can help.

Heavens to Betsy!!!

... Except not so much.

I do find it hilarious you're insinuating I'm gay when you're the one so clearly butthurt, though. I'll give you credit, troll, you may have potential.

Comment

Butthurt? Wow. Assclown...butthurt....You're so lame there's no words to describe the level of lameness you're at. Who taught you these dorky, outdated words? You're "friend" Chipoleon?
                        I have no problem being dorky and outdated in my method of speech on my own. Out of fashion throwbacks are my thing. You're not insulting me with that comment.

You are, however, clearly suffering from a massive case of crano rectal inversion.

Comment

• Are people this day and age still using gay as an insult? What if someone is actually gay, do you call them straight?

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
                            Are people this day and age still using gay as an insult? What if someone is actually gay, do you call them straight?
                            And how in God's name do I insult a bisexual?
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                              And how in God's name do I insult a bisexual?
                              Call them an asexual?

Comment

• It was most definitely hockeyplayer as the troll. Same writing style and dissing style. Wow.
                                JOURNAL..
                                @BabesWithBBQ.
                                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                                Professional Style Website.
                                #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Working...
                                X