Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your workout today?

    Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Out of your 31 posts, how many have quoted me? Which one of us copied the other's screen name? Who's the lapdog and who's the master here? Who's following whom?
    Hey don't feed the troll you said that's my job. I will walk him too no worries!
    JOURNAL..
    @BabesWithBBQ.
    Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
    Professional Style Website.
    #TeamBrisket Shirts

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TQP View Post
      Hey don't feed the troll you said that's my job. I will walk him too no worries!
      Take a poop bag....the neighbors get pissed when you don't clean up after him!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
        Out of your 31 posts, how many have quoted me? Which one of us copied the other's screen name? Who's the lapdog and who's the master here? Who's following whom?
        You should be flattered. This guy spend a lot of time thinking about you. A lot.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
          You should be flattered. This guy spend a lot of time thinking about you. A lot.
          All that riiiiich mahogany...
          JOURNAL..
          @BabesWithBBQ.
          Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
          Professional Style Website.
          #TeamBrisket Shirts

          Comment


          • Originally posted by quikky
            ...Gorbag?
            Lol I was wondering...

            No offense if it's not you, uncle gorby
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

            Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
              I actually thought it was the bowflex guy...
              Oh, the bowflex guy. Yeah, it's probably that fella. ez2cy. In any case, he luuuuurvves me. a lot. It's very flattering.
              The Champagne of Beards

              Comment


              • Back on the wagon today!! Two months ago I partially tore a ligament in my knee, then I was in Russia for the duration of the Olympics sooo first workout in 2 months and considerably weaker!

                Front Squat - 146 x 4 / 135 x6
                RDL - 185 x 6 / 160 x 8

                And then some vanity stuff:

                Calf raises, barbell curls, hammer curls.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Canuck_Cam View Post
                  Back on the wagon today!! Two months ago I partially tore a ligament in my knee, then I was in Russia for the duration of the Olympics sooo first workout in 2 months and considerably weaker!

                  Front Squat - 146 x 4 / 135 x6
                  RDL - 185 x 6 / 160 x 8

                  And then some vanity stuff:

                  Calf raises, barbell curls, hammer curls.
                  Good work, man.

                  And damn am I sad I missed this. Stoopid timezones.

                  I also apologise for my thigh gap quip, Rich It was clearly going too far.

                  Comment


                  • We're probably not done. Evil Richmahogany/ez2czy/hockeyplayer9's love for me won't waver.
                    The Champagne of Beards

                    Comment


                    • Warm up with 10 minutes of skipping rope.
                      Bodyweight squats, 3 sets of 50.
                      Handstand pushups, 3 sets of 10.
                      On the rings; Pullups-3 sets of 10, dips-3 sets of 10, bodyweight rows-3 sets of 15, pushups with feet elevated-3 sets of 15, ring rollouts-3 sets of 10, hanging leg raises-3 sets of 15.

                      Comment


                      • Ok, so did a full deload week, then got sick, so ended up nearly taking 2 weeks off from lifting anything heavier than like a 20 lb dumbbell. Today was my first day back in the gym with a plan and notebook and everything, and I just did my light, easy "recovery" workout and it still wiped me out.

                        Squat: 2x5 @195 lbs
                        Bench: 3x5 @225 lbs
                        Weighted chinups w/45 lbs: 7, 5, 5 (this is what made me feel bad. These usually go something like 11, 9, 8)
                        Back extension: 5x10

                        So I'm back at it, but deload + sick is a bastard of a combo when you finally get back in the gym.

                        Sent via lightsaber

                        Comment


                        • Zgym ~ Zwow #82. Ladder scheme workout of 25 strict mountain climbers, jump over box (1 jump over, up to 10 jump overs, doing mtn. climbers in between each jumping set), then 25 jump lunges, (10 jump overs, down to 1 jump over, w/jump lunges b/w each jump set). Only 17 minutes long but HAAAARRRD. Glad I did it though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                            So I'm back at it, but deload + sick is a bastard of a combo when you finally get back in the gym.
                            You think that's bad, wait for the soreness. It will be exquisite.
                            The Champagne of Beards

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                              Ok, so did a full deload week, then got sick, so ended up nearly taking 2 weeks off from lifting anything heavier than like a 20 lb dumbbell. Today was my first day back in the gym with a plan and notebook and everything, and I just did my light, easy "recovery" workout and it still wiped me out.

                              Squat: 2x5 @195 lbs
                              Bench: 3x5 @225 lbs
                              Weighted chinups w/45 lbs: 7, 5, 5 (this is what made me feel bad. These usually go something like 11, 9, 8)
                              Back extension: 5x10

                              So I'm back at it, but deload + sick is a bastard of a combo when you finally get back in the gym.

                              Sent via lightsaber
                              Yeah, it sucks. I've been trying to ignore the fact that I've been getting on with a cough and general fatigue for about a week now. I went the whole way through the worst winter I've seen in like 15 years without so much as a sniffle! Pisses me off. Oh well, I just keep trying to convince myself I can "sweat it out"....lol....I know its not happening, but its a comfort to delude yourself sometimes.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hockeyplayer9
                                I actually feel bad for you. You're a legend in your own mind, plain and simple. LOL
                                Can you please find someone else to stalk now? Reventon's got lots of free time, and he's stronger and better looking than I am. And more people listen to him on these forums. And he makes good logical sense far too often for your liking.

                                (Rev: That's payback for the thigh gap comment. Now I forgive you.)
                                The Champagne of Beards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X