Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
    Who hurt you?
    Huh? No babbling allowed. Change that avatar already. Btw, did your name come from your performance in bed? Hey, at least you're obviously proud of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TQP View Post
      His daddy.
      You should have an avatar of a caveman, only capable of meaningless two-word utterances. Me Tarzan. You Jane. His daddy. Wow, you're taking this Primal stuff serious, aren't you? Job interviews must be a disaster for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichM0hagany View Post
        You should have an avatar of a caveman, only capable of meaningless two-word utterances. Me Tarzan. You Jane. His daddy. Wow, you're taking this Primal stuff serious, aren't you? Job interviews must be a disaster for you.
        Except I am not primal.

At least my 2 words are original and of my own thought. I cannot speak the same for you.
        JOURNAL..
        @BabesWithBBQ.
        Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
        Professional Style Website.
        #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• RM 1.0 can we keep him as a pet? I kind of find him hilarious.
          JOURNAL..
          @BabesWithBBQ.
          #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Except I am not primal.

At least my 2 words are original and of my own thought. I cannot speak the same for you.
            Based on your child-like level response, I'm guessing your avatar is an accurate picture of you. Shouldn't you be watching Sesame Street?

Comment

• Originally posted by RichM0hagany View Post
              Based on your child-like level response, I'm guessing your avatar is an accurate picture of you. Shouldn't you be watching Sesame Street?
              They didn't have that in China when that pic was taken, racist. ;P

And yes I am also fat like my avatar, so I am saving you the trouble of making a second utterly predictable attack.
              JOURNAL..
              @BabesWithBBQ.
              #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• I am just waiting for an evil Gorbig to pop up now! Would make my day for sure…
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

They didn't have that in China when that pic was taken, racist. ;P

And yes I am also fat like my avatar, so I am saving you the trouble of making a second utterly predictable attack.
                  Racist? Huh? I know it's a word everyone likes to throw around nowadays, but use it where it applies at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                    I am just waiting for an evil Gorbig to pop up now! Would make my day for sure…
                    Wait, wouldn't it be the good Gorbag?

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
                      Wait, wouldn't it be the good Gorbag?
                      Yeah. How do you troll a troll? :P

Same with TQP wannabe. Apparently being pro-carb = trolling.
                      JOURNAL..
                      @BabesWithBBQ.
                      #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Trolling other trolls sound like a decent occupation, the trolls will be too busy to mess up more serious topics, and will gather together on their troll-mountain, similar to the witches sabbath at Brocken…
                        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

RM 1.0 can we keep him as a pet? I kind of find him hilarious.
                          You can keep him if you promise you'll take care of him. I'm not going be the one who ends up walking him, feeding him, taking him to the vet whenever he gets sick...
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                            You can keep him if you promise you'll take care of him. I'm not going be the one who ends up walking him, feeding him, taking him to the vet whenever he gets sick...
                            ...says the mouthy Chihuahua

Comment

• Out of your 31 posts, how many have quoted me? Which one of us copied the other's screen name? Who's the lapdog and who's the master here? Who's following whom?
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany
                                I'm going with Hockeyplayer9, the bodyweight zealot.
                                I actually thought it was the bowflex guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X