What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I wouldn't dare to ask exactly what your body composition is like. I think we all know.

Yeah, 5'6 and change. Did you give up on calling me fat and decide to call me short? Guilty as charged. Oh man, you got me good there.

It's not actually. Thanks for sharing your opinions though. We all find them very useful and entertaining.
    Perhaps you don't recall, but I never called you fat. In fact, I specifically said you were not fat, but could lose some (definitions of some may vary).

My body composition is not too different from yours. I have a little less fat and a little more muscle. I'm also 6' 0" which makes it difficult to fill out. I'll get around to taking a pic.

Btw, I expect a prize for guessing your height (off by an inch or so).

Also, your room is a mess and that's quite upsetting.

I won't call you short but will say with certainty that, based on other posts by you, it all makes sense now. Everything about you.

Two words: NAPOLEON SYNDROME.

Comment

• "You're not exactly ripped (understatement)" is, in pretty much every sane person's definition, calling someone fat. And I have no desire to be even as lean as I am presently, aside from the fact that I compete in various weight-class sports.

P.S.: What I lack in stature, I make up for in my ability to attract MDA Forum stalker-weirdoes.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

"You're not exactly ripped (understatement)" is, in pretty much every sane person's definition, calling someone fat. And I have no desire to be even as lean as I am presently, aside from the fact that I compete in various weight-class sports.
        Did the vikings care about being ripped? Did the gladiators watch their abs? Were barbarians worried about gaining weight?

Striving to be ripped and being a proud beard wearer are contradictory goals. The former is for sissy bodybuilder wannabees, the latter is for lumberjacks, shark wrestlers, pirates, and similar manly types.

Comment

"You're not exactly ripped (understatement)" is, in pretty much every sane person's definition, calling someone fat. And I have no desire to be even as lean as I am presently, aside from the fact that I compete in various weight-class sports.

P.S.: What I lack in stature, I make up for in my ability to attract MDA Forum stalker-weirdoes.
          No, I said you're not exactly RIPPED. Think about what ripped typically looks like. Now, if I said you're not exactly thin, for example, I suppose that could be construed as me calling you fat. Trust me when I say that I do not consider you fat. If I did, you'd know it.

If you cleaned your room up, you'd burn off some more body fat and would be good to go. If you have certain competitions that prevent you from wanting to reduce your body fat further, so be it. Unfortunately, because of that, your room has suffered.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
            Did the vikings care about being ripped? Did the gladiators watch their abs? Were barbarians worried about gaining weight?

Striving to be ripped and being a proud beard wearer are contradictory goals. The former is for sissy bodybuilder wannabees, the latter is for lumberjacks, shark wrestlers, pirates, and similar manly types.
            You should change your avatar from a robot to a puppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky
              I am not familiar with that guy. The last superstar I became acquainted with was the one who speaketh of the cuckolding.
              Speaking of cuckolding, where is Rick's cuckold boyfriend not on the rug? I love it when he defends Rich with such passion; passion that only a cuckold lover would display.

Comment

• http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d103313-3.html

Come on quikky, surely you remember this. It wasn't as epic as the sports-fan thread, but it was pretty entertaining.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichM0hagany View Post
                  Originally posted by RichM0hagany View Post
                  Speaking of cuckolding, where is Rick's cuckold boyfriend not on the rug? I love it when he defends Rich with such passion; passion that only a cuckold lover would display.
                  Stalker got mad. Be happy, stalker. Not mad! We are your friends and you are safe here. Nobody will hurt your feelings. or make you clean your room. Nobody will touch you in your no-no place.
                  Last edited by RichMahogany; 03-12-2014, 12:05 PM.
                  The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Oh, burn. You got me.

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d103313-3.html

Come on quikky, surely you remember this. It wasn't as epic as the sports-fan thread, but it was pretty entertaining.
                    Hmm, your admirer here does seem to really sound similar to Mr Hockeyplayer9. He was also unhappy about your body fat levels. I think you're onto something, Rich.

Comment

Nobody will hurt your feelings. or make you clean your room. Nobody will touch you in your no-no place.
                      What the hell? Those things are the only reason why I post on this forum.

Comment

Stalker got mad. Be happy, stalker. Not mad!
                        Mad? Where in my replies do you find anger? I couldn't be happier. As stated before, your Napoleon Complex explains everything, so it ALL makes perfect sense now. The loud Chihuahua has been revealed.

Comment

What the hell? Those things are the only reason why I post on this forum.
                          I still see the robot. Do the right thing and make the change. Be proud.

Comment

• Oh man. It hurts when my obsessed fan says hurtful things about my height and my psyche all at once. I am going to have a good cry over this tonight. He even said my room is messy! He's a mean stalker.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I still see the robot. Do the right thing and make the change. Be proud.
                              Who hurt you?

Comment

Who hurt you?
                                His daddy.
                                JOURNAL..
                                @BabesWithBBQ.
                                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                                Professional Style Website.
                                #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Working...