• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    He definitely has a goatee.
    Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Wait, the troll is calling me fat now?

Troll Richmahogany, please elaborate on what's so poor about my form. And how this will cause a back injury.
    Lmao...

If you had any doubts before....now you know.... this trolls for you!

BTW that previous post said "Good" on ya.....autocorrect made it goon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
      Lmao...

If you had any doubts before....now you know.... this trolls for you!
      I think he's that hockeyplayer9 guy who got a whole hard-on for me after he made some over-the-top claims about bodyweight exercises. But since he's got such a chubby for calling me chubby, I took him a picture:

The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• ^Totally obese...you should ditch the weight work and get yourself an elliptical machine.
        Last edited by Neckhammer; 03-11-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Stop suckling it in ya little fatty. You can't hide your obesnicity
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Abzz are ghey

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              I think he's that hockeyplayer9 guy who got a whole hard-on for me after he made some over-the-top claims about bodyweight exercises. But since he's got such a chubby for calling me chubby, I took him a picture:

Now you're REALLY feeding the troll!

Comment

• QUESTION: My sweet baby hands are killing me! I know I have to toughen up, but damn. Just got home and I'm trying to wrestle and tickle my son and my hands are killing me! Any tips?

Deadlift Day: 185/5, 200/5, 215/5, 230/5, 245/5, 260/5, 275/5
                (Those chicks aren't going to know what hit 'em! I'm pumped!)

Complex (3 rounds)
                RDLs: 135/10
                Suitcase Carry: 100yd, 35lbs
                Pull-ups (assisted): 6
                Sprint: 100yd

Comment

• Well, no more workouts for me for a while.

My physio is pretty confident that the cause of the lower back pain I've had on and off (more on) since January is the lower back muscles spasming in an effort to protect a twisted vertebrae and bulging disc.

I think FML is the appropriate txt spk phrase
                  If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                    Well, no more workouts for me for a while.

My physio is pretty confident that the cause of the lower back pain I've had on and off (more on) since January is the lower back muscles spasming in an effort to protect a twisted vertebrae and bulging disc.

I think FML is the appropriate txt spk phrase
                    Damn man. That sucks, but it's crazy what therapy and time can fix. Take it easy, find yourself the best chiro you can and eat the best quality shit you can. Rest up and you'll be hitting again before you know it.

@ Eden

As in the tendons and muscles in your hand hurting, or the surface of the skin being all f**ked up from gripping the bar?

The first varies and is mostly a product of acclimatisation or overworking. In the absence of other factors, I'd just suggest stretching your hands (pull your fingers back as far as you can with the opposite hand) to open the muscles and tendons up and maybe hand massage if hubby doesn't mind or you have a good massage therapist/reflexologist. And epsom salt baths. Anytime anything is sore or tight, even when I don't realise it consciously, these always help out like a boss. It might be just in my head, but I feel better after these than a normal bath and I already supp magnesium and D3.

If it's the skin, chalk while lifting, coconut oil before bed (well, not right before... towel that shit off if it's not absorbed).

Comment

• Originally posted by Reventon View Post
                      As in the tendons and muscles in your hand hurting, or the surface of the skin being all f**ked up from gripping the bar?
                      It's the latter for sure! However ALL of your suggestions are good ones! Epsom salt baths are included in a protocol to deal with the sleep issues that often accompany autism. So we keep a crap ton around the house. I can't believe I never use it for myself!! Will do this evening. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

• No probs

But yeah, chalk is the big thing. My hands before chalking while deadlifting were all kinds of bloody, fucked up, mangled business, like someone had run a cheese grater over the barbell's friction line.

If your skin is naturally moist and doesn't dry out, you may not need the coconut oil per se, but I still think it's a great idea.

Comment

• Where'd my secret admirer go? I took another photo for his spank bank:

The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• RM. i'd say you're cut. almost ripped. but definitely not shredded.

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                              RM. i'd say you're cut. almost ripped. but definitely not shredded.
                              Skinny-fat? I was going for skinny-fat.
                              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Good work man. Sign of a lot of hard work paying off. Gives me a bit if thinspiration while on my steak and eggz.

Doin it for the thigh gap and the beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X