What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
    Conditioning today, several tabatas mixed with some sprints.

What is 'ROBAT'?
    Run over by a truck .... Hey we're neighbors! I'm up in Pendleton.

Comment

• A 20 min. run, then some warm up exercises, pull ups and then some weight lifting as directed by my trainer.
      AOK Emergency Room

Comment

• Today is a running day. I don't really like running, but it's effective and I perform better with goals, so I have a 5K planned for Labor Day and another on Columbus Day (I think). I'm going at this primaly, lots of long slow hikes\walks occasional sprints.

I have to admit, all workouts are more fun when I'm not stressing about length and schedule. I've been lifting more regularly, but for shorter duration and getting better results with the primal approach.

Comment

• 2.21 mile 35 minute run/walk on the treadmill at lunch today.

Comment

• 5 mi brisk walk.

Comment

• Weights/BW exercises, then a 2 hour hike in the mountains.

Comment

• Tracy Anderson Mat routine!

Comment

• 3x5 Squat
                  3x5 Press
                  1x5 Deadlift

Comment

• 80-100 pushups, split throughout the day. Bicycle abdominal workout 60 reps. Raking old grasses up outside, maybe a ride on the bike to get the sweat going. I really need to start getting more critical of my workouts like I try to with my diet. I am probably in the best shape of my life, and have a little muscle definition now, I should keep building on it!

Comment

• Today I had seen Lizard at my desk and affraid of it. And change my place temporary. Let see what will happen tomorrow.
                      Last edited by christinekennedy; 04-24-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Will do 30 minutes of BW/weight exercises today. Then I will attempt a few Tabata Intervals on my elliptical. If I don't post again then you'll know the T.I. killed me.

Comment

• 2000M swim

Comment

• Today I'm feeling almost close to energetic so it's Ashtanga yoga Primary series :-) :-)

Comment

• Walk on the beach with my family.
                              Annie Ups the Ante
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Ooh lovely :-) nothing like a beach walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X