• Show
Clear All

kettlebells and a bike ride!

Comment

Todays workout:
      4 sets of incline press
      2 sets of flat bench
      about an hour of walking

I'm a bit of a gym rat, I lift 5 days a week-- but I keep my workouts to about 20-25 minutes and focus on compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, presses).

Comment

5K for time...

Comment

Tabatas using light dumbells to squat, and thrust them overhead. Forget what that's called, other than "Painful". Haven't done these for months, and months, but ouch... Gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Gym day today - Body by Science big four (chest press, lat pulldowns, overhead press, rows - no leg work due to my $%@# knee injury), plus kettlebell swings and Tabata sprints on the elliptical. Heading outside in a few minutes to work in the garden to do some shoveling and hauling heavy buckets around.
            My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
            On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

5x back squats, weighted situps, deadlifts, military presses, bench presses. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
              Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Kettlebell swings, squats, and presses, plus a trip to the playground with my 8 yo. Who says playgrounds are just for kids?

Comment

Chest press 90 lbs 53 seconds
                  High row 250 lbs 39 seconds
                  leg press 630 lbs 43 seconds
                  right leg lift 30 lbs 30 seconds
                  left leg lift 30 lbs 30 seconds.

Comment

Stronglifts 5X5

Workout A

Squat 5X5
                    Bench Press 5X5
                    Inverted Rows 3XF
                    Push Ups 3XF
                    Reverse Crunches 3x12

Oh Yeah!
                    ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

Sprints today 6-8 40 yard sprints up about a 25 degree incline.

Comment

Fotakou,

What do you think of Infinite Intensity. I have Never Gymless and like it. I think Ross's approach is excellent and obviously works for him and the fighters (and others) he trains. I'm doing bodyweight exercises only until late fall or early winter then I'll partly switch to weights (kettlebells for me).

Yesterday was working on the progressions from Convict Conditioning with some Never Gymless added, today will be a hard singlespeed mountainbike ride, completely different than a road ride on a multi geared bike.

bruce b.

Comment

3 sets

6x50 m sprint/20 m recovery
                          10xbox jumps
                          10xstep ups

Walking and dynamic flexibility warm up. Walking cool down. Gorgeous morning to soak up some sunshine.

Comment

six miles easy

ran 6 miles today at easy pace; this tree pollen is making me sneeze though...

Comment

I did a 3 hour Isadora Duncan dance workshop....my body is throbbing!

Sooze

Comment

daughter and i picked 2 quarts of dandelion flowers for dandelion wine... so, about a 1000 bodyweight squats, hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X