No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to try out the new snowshoes, MSR Axis. Especially like the ergo telavators for going up hills, easier on the calves. 5.15 miles breaking trail at a good pace up to Frohock summit in Camden Hills State Park. Boil up of hot chocolate for fuel to take it back down the mountain. Good time!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• 20 km cycle (1:06)

Comment

• going out on the mountain bike, its 9am and its -5degrees, going to be slippy i think!!!
        "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

Comment

• ended up at around 20miles, 3 hours was fresh outside, and quite a tough route, lots of short hard hills MTB is alot like HIIT which i love

good wee morning all the same
          "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

Comment

• Thanks everybody,
            You may be working a lot, but are you really performing as you want to? Yes, you do function, but for how long with this pace? You just don’t have enough energy to stay fully concentrated by the end of the day. Then you go home and play with your kids but you are so distracted by thought about work that you don’t give them your full attention.

time management skills

Comment

• lolwut?

Comment

• May Be

Comment

• bot/troll i guess then.

Comment

• 30 minute run in brilliant sunshine,temperature just above freezing.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The first YAYOG workout, beginner level. Ladder progression for pushups, "let me ins" (a lat row type exercise), dips, and pullups (type I've seen called Australian pulls ups and one that YAYOG calls "let me ups")

Comment

• From today i am planning to do some yoga exercise becasue none of other exercise helped me to lose my weight. I learned yoga in my childhood now I am going to rewind all those days in my mind to do it perfectly.

Comment

• With 135lbs free weights...

3x5 deadlift
                          3x5 standing overhead press (I guess that also implies 3x1 clean&jerk)
                          2x5 squat

First day with a full weight set of my own. It'll get better...goal is 5x5 on all, @225lbs, by June

Comment

• home training FTW, dont have my rack or bench built up yet so just did what excercises i can untill i move house.

OHP 3x5 - 60kg/60kg/60kg

Rows 3x5 - 75kg/75kg/75kg

Deadlift 1x5 - 137.5kg

Weighted Chins 3x5 - 12.5kg+BW/12.5kg+BW/12.5kg+BW

Comment

• Finally getting over my ill timed cold. Starting back easy so I don't get sick again in a couple of days.

Walked the dog 2 miles

Straight Ellyptical (elevation 10, resistance 5, s/m 200) 20:00

Kenpo 60:00
                              "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
                              Quote on the Father's Sword

Comment

• 4 rounds of...

10x burpees
                                6x "couch dips"

And 2km brisk walking.

Comment

Working...
                                X