No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I knew, but all the info I've been given is the following word for today's WoD: Tabata.

I hate that word.

Comment

• Had an awesome primal workout today. Hiked 3 miles at El Dorado Nature Center. When I saw a fallen tree, I did a set of 15 box jumps on it. When i passed a bench, i did some dips. When I passed a tree with a sturdy branch over the trail, I did some pullups, or knee to elbow crunches. Occasionally did some lunges for about 20 steps or so....basically whatever seemed like fun at the time. I have to say, probably the most fun I've had during my lunch hour (and a half - don't tell my boss) in a very long time!

Comment

• Am Walk - 60:00

Bike to work (1:00) 30:00

Row x 3:00
        Light BB Thruster 6 sets x 5 reps (finished with 95lbs)

Simple Fit Day 3 Level 8

For Time:
        Pull ups x 50
        Push Ups x 100
        squats x 100

Finished: 10:55 (did the 50 pull ups first, then all the push ups, then all the squats)
        Last edited by kmacphee; 06-04-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Today

Snatch 180x1,1 185x1,1 190x1,1,1 195x1,1 200x1,1,1 205x1 185x6 singles 180x1+3 overhead squats
          Clean & Jerk 225x1 230x1 235x1,1,1
          Split Jerk 225x4,3
          Front Squat 280x1,1,1 260x2,2,2 Back Squat 235x8,6,4,2
          Weighted Dips 70x7,7,7
          Power Shrugs 295x8,8,8

...and I'm spent
          Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

• VO2max kettlebell snatches 16kg - 60x6, 360 snatch total in 17:20mins. 30 sec rest every 60 snatches. Heart rate peaked at 193 bpm.

Comment

• I gotta try that V02 Max. I have a free "Kettlebell Timer" app on my Iphone customized just for that.

10 x 100 Sprints

After every other sprint, I did Swings and Snatches with a 35-pound kettlebell, then after all the runs, I did sets of clean & press.

All told, did 200 Swings, 200 Snatches and 100 C&P.

Comment

• I blog my workouts everyday on this site. Its a new one as my old one was getting boring

Please read up http://wodcrossfit.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Max pyramid. Lat pull down leg press.

Spending the day at a friends place. Will finish off the day with the right arm beer bottle curl. I beleive that is Jess's favourite.

Comment

• Not a big fan, but today I'm going to take a walk on an empty stomach. It'll help rehab my recovering foot.
                    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

• 2-hour Intro to Parkour class! Woot! Only had a few epic fails, but hey, that's part of the fun right? Banged up shins are my badge of honor.

Stats as of 3/1/12:
                      5'10" female, 38 y/o
                      Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
                      WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
                      DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
                      EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Comment

• I did a 5 mile walk (sheesh, its hot out.)...and later tonight I will be doing L2D1 of Simplefit (20 minutes of: 1 pull up, 3 push-ups, and 4 squats - as many rounds as you can do....I'm hoping for 30 but we will see)
                        The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• Did too much in the last workout session so I spent 45 minutes stretching.

Comment

• Shoulders day...
                            Overhead shoulder press: 95x10, 135x5, 135x5
                            DB Seated shoulder press: 65x5, 70x5, 75x5
                            Shoulder raises: 40x5, 50x5, 55x5
                            Front raises: 40x5, 50x5, 50x5
                            Bent raises: 60x5, 65x5, 70x5

Comment

• Saturday: kayaking
                              Sunday: canoeing
                              Monday: climbing + biking

Comment

• Originally posted by gini View Post
                                Saturday: kayaking
                                Sunday: canoeing
                                Monday: climbing + biking
                                Fun! I want your weekend.

Stats as of 3/1/12:
                                5'10" female, 38 y/o
                                Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
                                WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
                                DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
                                EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Comment

Working...
                                X