What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    My PT actually told me that drinking could set my performance back a whole week, of course I did not listen... I am paying for my mistakes now...
    Unless you drink yourself into the ER or do some major boozing to the point of waking up on the St. Petersburg metro at the end of the line with an old babushka kicking you in the knee telling you to get off the train....

no it won't set you back a week.
    Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

• Its day 5 now im back in Hong Kong and 'Still' have Jet Lag flying to and from Tampa - HK (24 hours) return in a 9 day lapse - so ive been waking up at 3am for an hour then sleeping till 7.30
      Anyway Ive hit the gym Monday Tuesday and Wednesday

Workout virtually the same

Sprints 1 min intervals L3 incline @ Speed 8 followed by 1 min L3 incline at Speed 12 for 10 minutes
      Row Max 10 - i min intervals slow and hard pulling x 10 mins

Weights
      10 x 3 flat bench chest press x 120 lbs
      10 x 3 incline chest press x 110 lbs
      10 x 3 low seated row x 110 lbs
      10 x 3 (2 x 20 lbs dumbells) fly squats overhead lift
      10 x 3 (2 x 35 lbs) shoulder shrugs
      15 x 3 Floor swipers with 120 lbs
      10 x 3 pullups to chin unassisted (my weight 165 lbs)
      10 x 3 dips - unassisted ditto
      25 legraised pushups
      15x3 per leg raises crunches for abs and 15 x 3 reverse ab thrusts

Hot shower
      Thai Beef salad with an 8 oz steak lots of ratshit chilli, and cucumber, basil, spinach leaves

Comment

• I did L1D2 of Simplefit

then a round of Chalean Extreme - today was: (keep in mind heavy lifting is not my forte but I'm slowly getting stronger!)

biceps curls - pair of 20lb dumbells (10 slow reps)
        regular squats - pair of 25lbs dumbells (10 slow reps - I seriously need 30lb dumbells for this)
        tricep extentions - pair of 15lb dumbells (8 reps - stuggled alittle with these)
        hammer curls - pair of 20lb dumbells (10 slow reps)
        1 legged squats - pair of 25lb dumbells (10 slow reps each leg)
        overhead tricep extentions - one 25lb dumbell (10 slow reps)
        2nd round of regular squats - pair of 25lbs dumbells (10 slow reps)
        push-ups - 10 super duper slow ones (had to drop to my knees at 8..boooo! the slow ones kill me.)
        Last edited by SheGlowsPale; 06-02-2010, 10:40 PM.
        The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• convict conditioning - shoulders & abs
          I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• @jess I never remember my three day benders.

My wife never knew I drank until she saw me sober one day. (Just kidding)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vick View Post
              My wife never knew I drank until she saw me sober one day. (Just kidding)
              Nice.
              Check out my blog!

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

• In honor of PB forum member cheapo and his introducing us to SimpleFit, I did this workout:

(Bowing in the east direction toward Canada)

5 Pull Ups
                10 Pushups
                15 Squats

As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Minutes

I did 15 Rounds. (Bows again in the direction of Canada)

Comment

• Soccer field sprints x6 and then 2x 1.5 the length. 5 minute jog home and straight into 14 minutes of shovelglove.
                  I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• Yesterday: (sucked BTW, and further reinforced why I don't deadlift often)

Snatch 180x1,1 185x1,1 190x1,1,1,1 195x1,1 185x6 singles 175x2
                    Clean & Jerk 225x1 230 x 11singles
                    Pendlay Row 185x10 sets x 3 reps
                    KB 1 Arm Snatch (10 reps) + Press (15 reps) 30 lbs x 3 rounds/arm
                    Check out my blog!

Comment

• Thursday:
                      3 rounds of clean and jerks, 10-5-4, increasing weight each round
                      3 rounds: 5 burpees, 5 deadlifts, 10 pushups
                      2 rounds: 20 sumo high pulls, 500 meter row
                      2 rounds: 12 pullups, 12 knees to elbows
                      1/4 mile, as fast as you can
                      2 60 second planks

Friday: climbing

Comment

• @Fury, my body handled quite a bit last weekend, sorry for the details, but I've never thrown up so much in one day... AWFUL! I think it needed more than a day to fully recover from that abuse. ;-) Which will NEVER happen EVER again....

@Pan, ratshit chili??? Nice?..

@SheGlowsPale, could have fooled me!

WOD:
                        60min. yoga stretching (REALLY helps the back! My teacher is great.)
                        +
                        10min. jump rope
                        8 sprints
                        5min. jump rope

Biking around town for the afternoon to run some errands and probably will play around on my pull-up bar. I'm getting better!
                        On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

• @jess the ultimate is when you look in the mirror and try to change channels.

WOD a walk.

Comment

• Squats 135 lbs 5/5/5/5/5
                            Deloaded from 255... sigh... fucking injury.
                            BUT my form got much better and I'm getting a lot more depth. Going to get back up soon.

Overhead Press 105 5/4/1
                            I was falling asleep here!

Ab work...

Called it a day.
                            .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                            ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

• 12 hours of retail other then that, its my rest day.
                              The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• My workout today was WS4SB Repition upper body day.

4 sets of max rep pushups(2 sets regular, 2 sets wide with a 15lb weighted vest): 40, 23, 16, 13
                                DB Floor Press: 40x8 for 4 sets
                                4 sets of pullups/chinups (2 pulls, 2 chins): 12, 10, 6, 8
                                3 sets of DB shoulder press: 25x12, 20x10, 20x10
                                3 sets of Alternate DB curls: 30x10, 30x8, 25x10

then I did ab ripper x from the P90 program.

Comment

Working...
                                X