No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday the dog and I walked 4.25 miles. Then I did a Foundations Class at the CF gym on doing Overhead Squats. Then I did WOD which was (modified for me): 4 rounds of 15 modified burpees, 15 overhead squats (bar only).

Today is a recovery day-the dog and I walked 2 miles.
    My journal
    7/5/11 -Size 14;
    1/10/12 -Size 4

Comment

• ‪

this is SERIOUSLY amazing
      Get on my Level
      http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I am starting a new schedule today in my routines. It's going to be Madcow 5x5 lifting (or 3x5, depending on my mood and weight I want to handle) on Tue and Saturday and Valkyre on Thursday. Valkyre will consist of 30 min dynamic kettlebells and 2 more short sets (20 min each) of intense cardio (hill climb, rowing or swimming in flippers). All other days I would go for low impact cardio, and will try to fit in one short swim and one short run a week. This coming Thursday I think we'll go and climb Mount Yamnushka since my husband is off work till September and I have a day off I still need to buy flippers!!!

Today I started the new Madcow cycle with the deloaded SQT (105 lbs) -OHP (50 lbs) -DL (144 lbs) set up & did supports on the parallel bars (chin/pull-ups and hanging leg raises). I will go for a short work at lunch and do a free-flow & stretch as well.
        My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
        When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• I did the Magic 50 workout.
          10 one-arm db snatches
          10 one-arm db swings (both w/a 25 lb db)
          10 burpees
          rest one min and 5x

14:50. Not such a great time, but this workout is harder than it reads!

Either a walk or yoga tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
            ‪

this is SERIOUSLY amazing
            Oh geez, when she started doing the pullups with the hand claps, my arms reflexively tried to catch her. Goodness knows I'd drop like a rock if I tried anything like that. I'm so in awe of her fitness level.
            I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Comment

• Tomorrow is my big 5 day.

It will start with a light warm up set on the shoulder press.Then a moderate weight followed by my work set. weights will all go up slightly more than last week. I will time the set and hopefully hit failure within similar times to my last work out. usually one minute

Followed by chins,dips and seated row.have to skip the leg press as ive just had a knee operation. instead will just do one isolated exercise. curls or lateral raise. Im usually done in 6/7 minutes and then im out.

Comment

• Wendler 5/3/1 overhead press day...might be fighting a flu bug.

Comment

• Walk to and fro bus via hilly neighborhood (~1 hr in total), and will probably jogg at lunch. Will do a free-flow & stretch too.
                  My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                  When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• Walking around the Vans Warped Tour for 9 hours.

Comment

• Modified P90X shoulders/biceps/triceps... hoping to get a short walk in the horrendous heat, after my next round of telecons....
                      The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                      What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                      SW 190lb
                      Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                      GW ~135lbs
                      5'3"
                      Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Did a chest, back, and core workout on my USA (Universal Strength Apparatus).
                        www.everymanpaleo.com

"Its not that I am too old, your music really does suck..."

Comment

• I didn't go anywhere today...!
                          Today is such a busy day in my work, I am doing my online trading business, so, there is no time for work out.

Comment

• First week of Wendler's 5/3/1 is done. Liking this program in that I can see breaking PR's on a regular basis yet not killing myself squatting 3x's a week.

Comment

• 45 min walk around the neighborhood in the effing heat... damn..its hot out!
                              The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                              What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                              SW 190lb
                              Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                              25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                              1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                              GW ~135lbs
                              5'3"
                              Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Grok squat and hang,15 push ups,front plank incorporating leg stretches followed by a 36 minute hilly run.

Session with the dreaded foam roller next.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X