No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willpower workout: Trying to keep from going in to do strength training after walking all day. I'm addicted to exercise.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• I had a rest day today, but gonna be doing a lot tomorrow*

*Translated truthfully: I spent all day playing on the sims two and updating my scrapbook because I could not be arsed to do anything else, so I'm going to spend tomorrow completely knackering myself out to try and make up for it.

..=D
      Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Walked the dog 2.5 miles

Bench Press: 10-10-10-10-10
        Deadlift: 5-5-5-5-5
        Pull Ups 5x10
        Dips 5x15

1 hour of Kenpo Karate
        "Suffer no guilt yee who wield this in the name of Crom"
        Quote on the Father's Sword

Comment

• Walked the dog 2 miles

Straight Ellyptical (elevation 10, resistance 3, s/m 235) 30:00

Yoga – 90:00

Hip is a little sore from deadlifting yesterday (think I strained a hip flexor), so an easy day today. Definitely relearned the value of a good warmup. Will test it out tomorrow.
          Last edited by Nick the Destroyer; 06-08-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Benched 165 for 4 reps (bit of an off day), followed by various other weights/reps which I didn't bother to remember.
            Did 2 pullups then realised there was no way I was doing pullups after benching. Went in the other room and did rows.
            Did not walk today due to sore knee.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Hammer curls, tricep press down, lat press, incline bench press, close grip lat pulls, leg press. Finished out sets on legs at 370, no stress on the toe. Skipped lunges, squats until the foot is healed a bit more.
              Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

• Orannhawk, what's the story on your sig? Sounds like bad AI.
                "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Modified P90x Back and chest - only did 1st round, and did squats & shoulder presses btwn the pushups - pull/chin-ups. then worked my abs with some planks, and crunches. changing things up since its so effing hot out side! done in under 30mins!
                  The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                  What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                  SW 190lb
                  Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                  25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                  1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                  GW ~135lbs
                  5'3"
                  Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
                    Orannhawk, what's the story on your sig? Sounds like bad AI.
                    Quotes from Firefly series and Serenity (movie)
                    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

• Cleaning house top to bottom....Wifey's sibs are coming from out of town. Brother-in-law is in Air Force so I gotta make it tiptop shape. 8 hours of cleaning is a workout enough!!

Comment

• StrongLifts5x5

Comment

• 10 Sandbag Power Cleans, 10 Sandbag Push Jerks, 10 Sandbag Back Squats. 5 rounds. Technique at 0:47

http://youtu.be/iQPkll-qxWA
                          Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
                          Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
                          The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
                          Brute Force Sandbags
                          www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
                          http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

• 70's Big Simple strenght and conditioning program

Back squat (3x5)-210 sets across
                            Bench (3x5) 140 sets across
                            Ring dips (3xMax reps) 8-8-6 super setted with Ab roll outs

Comment

• 9 holes of golf with my Hubs as a birthday treat to me I haven't been out since last summer when I was heavier and weaker so this should be an interesting experience.
                              Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
                              Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
                              CW: 146.8 lbs
                              GW 140 lbs
                              A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

• Walked the dog 2 miles

Incline Bench Press 3x5
                                Power Clean 3x5
                                Front Squat 3x5
                                Lat Pull Down 3x10
                                Push Press 3x5

One Hour of Kenpo Karate

Comment

Working...
                                X