No announcement yet.

What is your workout today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did Al Kavadlo's equipment-free workout at the beginner level. And I only did 20 minutes, since my calves are tight and I'm meeting my tango partner later today to practice. I did 4 rounds in about 20 minutes, with a little stretching afterwards.

Comment

• High tension training doing Squats, Dips & Pullups !

Love to Squat!

Comment

• WOW: As Easy As 1, 2, 3
        Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• 3x5 backsquats
          4x6 weighted pullups
          ad astra per aspera

Comment

• last night did 6 x 50m jog, 6 x 50 m sprints - then 1 cycle of the LHT work out. Did this with a gym using friend and he was struggling to finish lol

Comment

• Baby "Bull"
              Two rounds for time of:
              600 jump ropes
              50 Overhead squats, 70#
              50 Pull-ups
              Run 1 mile
              ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Fastcat, how many days a week do you workout?!?

Yesterday, before my flight back up north... Seriously, what the hell am I DOING here?!? This snow is RIDICULOUS! I miss me some Florrrrridddaaa!

5x6 Push Presses (40#)
                4x8 Speed Squats (75#)
                2x10 DB Rows (20#)
                2x8 DB Rows (25#)
                5x5 Parallel Inverted Rows
                12,8,6,4,2,2,4,6,8,12 Close Push Ups
                5,4,3,2,1,1,2,3,4,5 Chin Ups

Have gone easy on the lower body since those 100# lunges. Man did those destroy me!
                On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

• I try to entertain myself while I workout with music and videos on my iPod. I recently came across this video and song (watch the video to the end and get the url to get the song for free). Thought this might be the type of crowd that would enjoy this:
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/endthebo.../0/TbJB9LxOBGI

Always looking for more music to keep my focused and entertained. Feel free to share.

-SB

Comment

• Originally posted by workingharder View Post
                    Always looking for more music to keep my focused and entertained. Feel free to share.

-SB
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

@Jess - I aim for 6 days a week; sometimes it turns to seven, two a days etc. I'm sure that if I had a warm body to snuggle up to at 4:45 each morning it would be harder to go as hard, as it is it just fuels the motivation

this afternoon a co-worker said "Hey FastCat you are looking smaller lately" (and not "hey have you lost weight?") "still damn sexy though" cause of that I hit the gym after work and did SS Press 4x5 @120#, Dead Lifts 4x5 @307#.

PJJ: sounds like you found a keeper! I have never dated an athlete unfortunately. Something I aim to fix the next go around

what are my goals? Strength and body comp. The body comp is a cinch on strict paleo - the strength it's hard to feed myself enough with appealing foods that are simple to prepare. If only I could find a girl from here that likes to cook!
                    Last edited by TheFastCat; 01-18-2011, 06:24 PM. Reason: two-a-day
                    ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Talk about some serious wear and tear, Fast Cat! What are your goals here? Well... Depends on your partner... I know my boyfriend is always there driving me to get up and get movin' in the morning! ;-)
                      On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

• Thanks for the link Rhyno!!

Deadlift- 2 x 8 @ 125 lbs

Alt Sets:

Barbell Shoulder Press- 2 x 8 @ 40 lbs
                        Wide Grip Pulldowns- 2 x 8 @ 70lbs

Alt Sets:

Lunges- 2 x 8 @ 15 lbs/hand, but deep deep
                        Weighted Swiss Ball Crunches- 1 x 8 @ 25 lbs arms length, 35 lbs arms length

1 lap sprint, 1/2 lap walk, 1/2 lap sprint, 1/4 lap walk, 1/4 lap sprint
                        Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                        Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                        Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                        Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• 4 rounds of the Zero-Equipment Workout again, plus some stretching afterwards. I'm really digging Al's website.

Comment

• Free membership to the Y while I am here, but a better training enviornment would be nice, if ya know what I mean....

5x5 Lunge (95#)
                            3x7 Push-Up (20#)
                            3x5 Push-Up (25#)
                            3x10 Inverted Rows
                            +
                            Sprint
                            10 Box Jumps
                            Repeat 4x

Mom was like, lemme in on that squat rack!! She did about 8 reps with the 95# and just looked at me like, like thisssss? And then proceeded to box jump while I sprinted around the track. Go mama!

Comment

• Two days ago skied two feet of fresh POW at Saddleback Mtn. We skied hard and I could barely walk at the end of the day. One day of rest and then Deadlifts, pushups, planks, body rows, birdogs, walk today, tomorrow squats!
                              You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• 2-mile run with unstructured sprints.

Comment

Working...
                                X