Latest Fitness Achievment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Fitness Achievment

I love hearing about other people's fitness achievements because it motivates me to try harder and it gives me ideas of new things to try. Whenever I complete a new achievement that I am proud of I want to tell people too. This is the thread to post your achievements in and motivate each other.

Today I was able to do over a hundred handstand pushups in one day.

What was your latest achievement?
    Fitness Wayne | Paleo Health, Exercise and Weight Loss Blog
    Fitness Wayne Facebook Page

5 sets of 10 pullups weighted with 35 pounds, full extension/dead hang.

Comment

Damn, you guys are good - now mine looks pretty lame

I deadlifted 60kg last night, I'm 50kg.
      The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

Deadlifted 315x5
        Closed a 200lbs grip
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

personal best deadlift 275 lbs. i weigh 165 lbs.
          Few but ripe.

Comment

455 Deadlift & 285lb front squat, and 1:28 500m row. This was all last week. This is also 3 months after I broke my Fibula/leg...... 5'10 -- 194lbs Bodyweight. Trying to get back to my old maxes within 4 months.
            Last edited by nojoke; 11-15-2012, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Last year I reached a long term goal of deadlifting 405. I got it for a triple. My bodyweight is pretty much the same as it was then (~165 @ 5'11").

More recently, I've done a weighted chinup with 125lbs of added weight. I still cannot do a single arm chin. I need to work on those, as they were one of the reasons I started doing weighted chins in the first place.

Comment

5'10", 145lbs... Steadily closing in on a one-armed chin up (now doing reps of assisted chins with the assisting hand just above my elbow), and closed a 200lb gripper for 2 reps on each hand.
                Last edited by Blanchy; 11-15-2012, 08:24 AM.
                "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

Comment

I did two negative pullups where I could actually better control my descent than before. I deadlifted 105lbs and it didn't feel very difficult. I squatted 90lbs and it felt like hell.
                  Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Squatted 230lbs at BW 164lbs. Another few weeks and I'll be squatting 1.5x bodyweight!

Not really all that impressive, I know, but I like it. I started with a bar six months ago.

Comment

1 legged pistol-squatsX5 each leg.
                      4 full pull ups.
                      Have also done 1 wide-grip

240lb bodyweight.

Comment

Did 4 hours of low and slow this week (top end of Marks "low and slow" anyhow).

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
                          Squatted 230lbs at BW 164lbs. Another few weeks and I'll be squatting 1.5x bodyweight!

Not really all that impressive, I know, but I like it. I started with a bar six months ago.
                          very impressive.
                          i am aroudn your weight; my max squat (ATG) so far is just my body weight.
                          Few but ripe.

Comment

Originally posted by bainjohnop
                            I've done a weighted chinup with 125lbs of added weight.
                            Damn, that is impressive! How much do you weigh?
                            Fitness Wayne | Paleo Health, Exercise and Weight Loss Blog
                            Fitness Wayne Facebook Page

Comment

Holy crap people! Amazing! Still going for my 1st full hang pull up by the end of 2012! I started on Oct 1st. But I'm down to the smallest band and I'm going try for unassisted on Dec 1st...
                              Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Working...
                              X