No announcement yet.

Ideas for replacing sprints?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are losing your sprints due to injuries. Then you need to eat some more better food, so that you can gain some extra energy. Do some walk and exercise build your muscels. Then use to warm up before running fast and try to increase your stamina.
    Last edited by Waugh; 07-16-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

How often can burpees be done? The first time I tried them, my abs were sore for nearly a week. But I did them for the second time last night, and I feel fine today. Can I do them every day, or is there a point where they lose their benefit or become counterproductive?
      "Don't go in there, General, it's a trap! That's a grain chamber. It makes people like you into people like me."

Comment

Originally posted by Waugh View Post
        If you are losing your sprints due to injuries. Then you need to eat some more better food, so that you can gain some extra energy. Do some walk and exercise build your muscels. Then use to warm up before running fast and try to increase your stamina.
        I do eat more better good food muchly thanking you. I felled down steps as I was eating very good steak hurt leg baddd.
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Anyway, thanks everyone for the usefull input. Been off excersie apart frow walking due to another winter virus (so that's a weeks of squits, a slight cold for a week straight after, then a bout of vomiting bug, all in 3 weeks)

I've just come back in from doing 2 lots of tabata intervals (I normal just run hell for leather till I have to stop, then repeat once I get my vision back 8 to 10 times)

Did this

Set one:-

1. Star Jump
          2. Burpees (the bastard ones with a push-up)
          3. Step-ups
          4. Push-ups (started as pop ups but the ground was muddy)
          6. Start Jump
          7. Burpees
          8. Incline push ups really fast

Set 2:-

1. Star jumps
          2. Burpees (still the bastard ones)
          3. Jumping up and down steps
          4. Squats with an overhead press of a lump of tree
          5. Start Jumps
          7. Burpees (not the bastard ones and couldn't jump up on last one)
          8. Squats with overhead press of lump of tree (failed on last one)

Absolutly hanging at the end, HR well over 160.

Not as much as an adrenaline rush as actaully sprinting, but probably better for fittness? I think once my bloody tendon is healed I think I may include both actually running sprints and this type circuit thing too.
          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
            I do eat more better good food muchly thanking you. I felled down steps as I was eating very good steak hurt leg baddd.
            Too funny!
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
            X