Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be that guy!

Soooo. Which one are you?

Got a few Meatheads at my gym, I get so annoyed when they drop the weights, probably because the noise gives me a fright.

And I love The Face, in fact I think I may have seen a bit of me in him, of dear.

Great viewing.

Comment

it's so obnoxious when they throw the weights down
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Ha this is great. I'm the guy that goes to the gym, minds their own business, practices good gym etiquette, and only occasionally makes a weird face : )

Comment

Ha ha, that was hilarious. I used to sometimes be the coach but people seem to rather do things wrong than take some constructive criticism so I just don't bother anymore. I also do hand stand push ups pretty often so I guess I have a little show off in me.
          Fitness Wayne | Paleo Health, Exercise and Weight Loss Blog
          Fitness Wayne Facebook Page

Comment

Today I was the coach, but it was well received (I think). Two kids were RDL-ing and DL-ing with massively rounded backs. Luckily they were receptive and wanted to learn. Unfortunately they went over to the smith machine after that for "squats"....I can only do some much.
            "Go For Broke"
            Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
            Small Kine-168/9%
            Now- 200/8%
            Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Oh yeah. All those guys. Especially since soooo many guys instantly become 'icky coach' dude if a female decides to get off the treadmill and head for the weights. Also, I'm a huge fan of rubber floors and rubber mats. How can I really lift heavy if I'm afraid to dump the bar?!

Comment

Too funny. But true.

Comment

If you've never had to let go of a weight you aren't training hard enough.

Also, one of the joys of OH work is letting the weights fall.
                  A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

They forgot the guy who hogs all the equipment doing a 10 excersise circuit and won't let u jump in between sets.

Comment

Stuff like this is the reason that I set up my workouts so that I can do them at home and outdoors.
                      There was a woman at my old gym who used to do exercises with little dumbells in the squat rack.
                      When I asked her to move one morning, she got snippy with me, telling me that she was there first, blah, blah, ect...
                      That was it for me.
                      Found some weights on craigslist, built a rack on my patio to hang rings from for bodyweight movements, hung a heavybag and speedbag in the basement for boxing workouts, and started sprinting at my local high school track.
                      Now I'm saving money from not paying gym fees and getting better, distraction free workouts on my own schedule instead of the gym's hours.
                      Much happier with this setup.
                      I realize that not everyone has the option to train at home, but if you do, and have the type of personality that allows you to push yourself in short, intense workouts, then I highly recommend it

Comment

I have been going to the gym recently to do 5x5 Stronglifts as I picked up a load of cheap passes to use over the next few months.

I am always intrigued by the guys that just train their chest and arms and have chicken legs down below - do they not know where your strength comes from? I never have to wait for the squat rack at that gym!

Also, it is always amusing to see fat guys/girls on cross trainers.

So much poor information out there with fitness/health etc..
                        2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

Comment

Working...
                        X