PBF vs convict conditioning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBF vs convict conditioning

I have been reading a lot about convict conditioning but I haven't gotten it yet. Are the progressions in PBF similar.

Originally posted by Drmike View Post
    I have been reading a lot about convict conditioning but I haven't gotten it yet. Are the progressions in PBF similar.
    Yes. Very clearly laid out progressions. 10 steps with 3 levels in each step.

Comment

CC still includes the handstand pushups too.
      Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
      PS
      Don't forget to play!

Comment

Yes, they are very similar, but CC goes far beyond PBF in difficulty.

PBF talks more about walking and sprinting, while CC doesn't really address it at all.

Comment

I got CC based on the recommendations of people on here. I have to say, it is a good program. I'm enjoying it. I hurt my knee recently and barbell squats were to painful, however I have found that a lot of the BW squat variations in CC I can do with minimal (at most) knee aggravation. Doing the program plus deadlifts and it's been good so far.

The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the author states a few fallacies about weights as truths. I know that one reason for this is because he's pushing a body weight program and wants to sell it over other methods..but still, that bothered me.

Comment

Working...
          X