I only have myself to blame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only have myself to blame

Today i went to my p.t session. We were doing 500m rows 30 lateral lunges and lowered to 15 from 30 kettlebell swings. Repeat all 4 x. During the third set my trainer noticed i stopped sweating. He stopped the session. We did mild stretching. i confessed that i didn't really drink any water this weekend. Now i'm feeling nauseated.

He did tell me to drink plenty of water for today with a pinch of salt. How i hate the taste of saltwater. Any other suggestions?

put a pinch of salt on the palm of your hand and lick it off?

Comment

Powerade zero

It has food coloring and artificial sweetener, so it's not really primal, but it's got a lot of electrolytes (salts) and tastes way better than salt water!
      My Journal
      Fat Kid Turned Personal Trainer, Nutrition + Lifestyle Coach
      http://www.kentmccannfitness.com to contact me!
      Also on Twitter, FB, and Fitocracy!

Comment

i went and bought a 20 oz of gatorade. It has 270 mg of salt.

Would that be enough for the day? I generally don't use a lot of salt.

Also wondering what is glycerol ester of rosin is? It's one of the ingrediants and i've never heard of it.

Comment

Just looked it up it's an emulsifer blending the fruit flavor to the water, and it's made from pine trees. I know pine trees are on my allergy list, as far as i know i've never ingested pine, hopefully no responses. I'll keep my fingers cross.

Next time i'll just force down the saltwater. Ick

Comment

pickle juice? I used to work outside in Texas summers and that was what my coworkers recommended.

Comment

Working...
            X