No announcement yet.

Fasted High Intensity Resistance Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know a lot of people are nuts over the bcaas before fasted training, but i'm not sold on it to be honest with you. i'd say save your money. i'd say to take the creatine and everything else post-workout too. maybe just do the coffee/caffeine pre-workout.

Comment

I used to have nothing but coffee before Crossfit, and I was getting dizzy, shaky, and nauseous during the workout. I started having BCAAs pre- and mid-workout and it fixed me right up. It's super duper not Primal, but I love Purple Wraath.

Comment

Originally posted by heatseeker View Post
        I used to have nothing but coffee before Crossfit, and I was getting dizzy, shaky, and nauseous during the workout. I started having BCAAs pre- and mid-workout and it fixed me right up. It's super duper not Primal, but I love Purple Wraath.
        the bcaas would have nothing to do with stopping you from feeling shaky/dizzy etc. that was more than likely caused by stopping the caffeine on an empty stomach. bcaas allegedly just help preserve muscle tissue while working out in a fasted state.

Comment

No, I still have the coffee. I just also have BCAAs. My muscles used to tire quickly and get shaky. Now they don't. Draw whatever conclusions you'd like.

Comment

Working...
          X