Zombie mud run in nj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie mud run in nj

My Jersians! There's a 5k run going on at Windsor, NJ who's down? I'm not one for running that much but this looks so fun I'll make an exception

Here's the link:

The Zombie Mud Run

I'm not big on running either, but this might happen.

Comment

this looks awesome

Comment

I'm an 84 year old retired old man with no kids and no wife and no joy trapped in a 27 year old's body. I have an intense inability to enjoy myself when others are having too much fun for no fucking reason so while I generally encourage exercise I will not be doing this - besides, it's quite a drive for me. grumble grumble.

October is my most despised month

apple picking
        pumpkin
        halloween

DIE

WHY DON'T YOU DIE INSTEAD

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I would so do this (as a zombie of course) if only they bring it to darkest yorkshire
          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            I'm an 84 year old retired old man with no kids and no wife and no joy trapped in a 27 year old's body. I have an intense inability to enjoy myself when others are having too much fun for no fucking reason so while I generally encourage exercise I will not be doing this - besides, it's quite a drive for me. grumble grumble.

October is my most despised month

apple picking
            pumpkin
            halloween

DIE

WHY DON'T YOU DIE INSTEAD

dude.. you need a hug

Comment

thnx looks good
              Paleo Cook Book

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                dude.. you need a hug
                I have issues. I'm generally friendly and what not but for some reason I can't explain, "mass happiness" really irks me. I find celebrations "just because" to be annoying... but worry not I have no intentions of doing anything to anybody, I just don't partake.

It's gotta be all that death metal rotting my brain.

Look a these folks, they know how to have fun:

Flesh Parade "How To Do So" - YouTube

(yeah many would probably be into this Zombie thing, let us not bring that up)

Comment

I have issues. I'm generally friendly and what not but for some reason I can't explain, "mass happiness" really irks me. I find celebrations "just because" to be annoying... but worry not I have no intentions of doing anything to anybody, I just don't partake.

i take it you won't be going to the annual lima bean festival down in cape may this weekend then? those people know how to party. woo!

Comment

darn kids and their darn lima beans, get off my lawn!

(it's mostly Halloween. My gf talked me into partaking this year, huge mistake.)

Comment

i actually dig halloween. so does the wifey. its her favorite holiday. i feel like xmas is the big BS holiday though. sitting around with extended family you hate, telling the same stories over and over again, telling aunt whats-her-tits how good her god-awful greenbean casserole is, pretending that the cockeyed teal sweater grandma knitted you is a work of art. i think the wife and i are going to actually take a ski trip to vermont or maybe a long weekend somewhere else this year. start our own holiday tradition

Comment

All the more reason to go as a zombie and instile some fear and panic among the giggling hoards
                        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                        X