For Al Kavadlo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Al Kavadlo

I thought you might this. I also posted it on the dragondoor forum.I am a huge Ice Hockey fan and this is Max Talbot from the Flyers training in the off season.

Max Talbot's insane off-season training with one-finger push-ups - YouTube

madness!

Comment

Insane. Talbot is an animal.... But did you see those comments? People are thinking its fake. Either way, someone has crazy strength.

Comment

Nice clip - thanks for thinking of me! I'm working towards eventually doing a one finger push-up (though I'm still probably a few years away).

This guy is my main inspiration:

"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Jesus! I feel...inadequate!

Comment

Al, Ive no doubt you will get to that one finger push-up! Your video on fingertip pushups was amazing, and that fingertip handstand...holy crap...inspiring!

Comment

You got this Al!!!!!
              Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmar View Post
                Al, Ive no doubt you will get to that one finger push-up! Your video on fingertip pushups was amazing, and that fingertip handstand...holy crap...inspiring!
                Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
                You got this Al!!!!!
                Thanks for the support guys! It's definitively a LONG TERM goal.
                "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X