Tapout XT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapout XT

Have you done it? Any reviews you can share?

Haven't tried it but it looks awful. It's basically P90X - but with added MMA Athletes who've been paid handsomely to pretend that they train like that.
    Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
    Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
    The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
    Brute Force Sandbags
    www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
    http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

The infomercial states how you don't need a Pullup bar to do the workout. Like that's supposed to be a selling point. The Pullup may be the best upper body exercise there is

Comment

General rule of thumb: If Tapout sells it, don't buy it.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by Drmike View Post
          The infomercial states how you don't need a Pullup bar to do the workout. Like that's supposed to be a selling point. The Pullup may be the best upper body exercise there is
          No way brah. Bicep curls in the squat rack are the best upper body exercise there is!
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

No way. The concentration curl works every muscle in your upper body. And it is the perfect exercise for training to bring a big mug of beer to your mouth (sarcasm)

Comment

I have Tapout. It's nothing like P90X, actually. It's definitely not a strength based workout. There is a lot of boxing/kicking drills and some body weight exercises, and some band work that is okay, but not enough to really work you if you are looking to gain muscle.

I enjoy the workouts as I enjoy the drills and all of the plank work and push ups, but I will say that Mike Karpenko is hands down, the MOST annoying instructor I have ever seen. He makes Tony Horton look calm and reasonable. I know a lot of people who have gotten this series only to return it because while they like the workouts, they cannot stand Mike. I simply mute him. I have a high tolerance for nutty instructors, but Mike pushes my buttons.
              Christine
              Wag more, bark less

Comment

you want a tapout body?

YOU GOTTA COME AND GET IT!!!
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Andtckrtoo's review was hilarious. I am trying to find good youtube footage of this guy cuz I just GOTTA see what the most annoying trainer in the world looks like.
                  This is not much different than tae-bo though, right?

Comment

Working...
                  X