Testosterone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone

My friend has been cycling testosterone pills for the last couple of months. I've looked into doing the same on a trail basis. Does anyone have any advice as far as testosterone enhancment goes? Either with pills or naturally?

Thx.

I'd be curious as well
    sigpic

Comment

Hormones are modulated by the way you think too. Try just thinking aggressively, it might help.
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Have more sex.
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Eat more steak. Also, brazil nuts are natural T boosters. Check out the testosterone section of Tim Ferriss' book, 'The 4 Hour Body.'
          Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by Kingofturtles View Post
            My friend has been cycling testosterone pills for the last couple of months. I've looked into doing the same on a trail basis. Does anyone have any advice as far as testosterone enhancment goes? Either with pills or naturally?

Thx.
            Umm, hes using test boosters or actual test pills? Actual testosterone taken orally is extremely damaging to your liver over time.

Comment

Oysters..... lots of oysters

Comment

Originally posted by codered5 View Post
                Umm, hes using test boosters or actual test pills? Actual testosterone taken orally is extremely damaging to your liver over time.
                Well they are pills with testosterone, lol. Its a workout supplement called mutant. I believe they are boosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingofturtles View Post
                  Well they are pills with testosterone, lol. Its a workout supplement called mutant. I believe they are boosters.
                  This?

MUTANT | MUTANT TEST | The Fastest Test Amplifier | Muscle Bodybuilding Supplements

If so, that is not testosterone. It's a chemical compound that the manufacturer claims will increase testosterone levels. I'm not sure I'd do that, personally. Eat food. Food is your performance enhancing drug, not chemical compounds.

And also, read the fine print.....

"* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Comment

Great documentary called Bigger Strong Faster. It is neither pro nor anti steriods, it is a good watch. I would tell you that testosterone supplements is NOT Primal. When taking "stuff" I think of this part of the movie.

I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
                    My Journal

Comment

Without having actual blood tests, I think I have more than enough testosterone. At 69 yo. Since starting Primal.
                      Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

D-Aspartic Acid...
                        "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If you live in the US, you need a doctor's prescription to legally purchase testosterone. And doctors are hesitant to just give out hormones without checking for abnormal levels first.
                          That being said, I've been married to a steroid user. He wasn't a very kind/safe person to be around after a while.
                          “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

Working...
                          X