Yohimbe advice???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yohimbe advice???

Has anyone had luck using Yohimbe during fasted states to accelerate the last stubborn fat or lean out? I know I have read some on this in the lean gains approach and I am considering it. I used it maybe 10 years ago when I was way out of shape and probably not in the correct dosages and it gave me insomnia. However, that was for a more "primal" activity that it is known to help but the insomnia wasn't worth it.

I'm thinking if used split up in the morning in a fasted state I may be fine by sleep time?

Any thoughts or experiences would be great!
    Don't just survive....THRIVE!!!

Looks kind of dangerous, but then it is supposed to give you a woody. Yohimbine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

From Martin Berkhan's LeanGain Site:

"This herb may be particularily useful for those trying to get rid of stubborn body fat - such as the fat covering lower abs and back in lean men and thighs and hips in lean women. Hokey as that may sound, there is a valid explanation for how this occurs. Lyle McDonald explains this in great detail in The Stubborn Body Fat Solution. In short, yohimbine inhibits alpha-2-receptors (and lower abs/back has a high density of a2-receptors) which aids with blood flow and fat mobilization from stubborn fat areas."

The pubmed link below...

Yohimbine: the effects on body compos... [Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec] - PubMed - NCBI
      "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
      X