Thick bars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick bars!

Standard bar is 1", very easy to grip!!! No challenge!!! Thick bars are 2", maybe even 3"!!!! Challenging to grip, activating your hands, your arms, the fingers!!!

I first read about thick bar training in Brooks Kubik's 'Dinosaur Training' and I bought a pair of Fat Gripz the next day!! My arms feel amazing; my hands, they will soon crush the heads of the enemies!!

Tell me about your thick bar. Hey now.

Playground. All sizes. Pipes in stairwells, too. From 8" diameter down to 1". Climb it all. Yes, it works everything. Tree branches, too.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Oh baby!

Comment

Yay-uh!
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I don't tell just anyone about my thick bar.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Ask your moms about my thick bar!!!!! Oooooooooohhh!
            "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

LOL!

This thread is already hilariously full of WIN.
              A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
                Ask your moms about my thick bar!!!!! Oooooooooohhh!
                I'm more likely to get an answer if I ask your mom about your (not so) thick bar.

OOOOooooooooooooohhh!
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                  I'm more likely to get an answer if I ask your mom about your (not so) thick bar.

OOOOooooooooooooohhh!
                  (crickets, crickets)
                  "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
                    (crickets, crickets)
                    You know, because all moms spot you for squats.

Comment

i recently used fatgripz for the first time last wednesday with MDA member RichMahogany. All i can say is: Awesome! I'm a huge grip fanatic, and i love these. looking forward to using them again today

Comment

Fat gripz are awesome. We will probably use them tonight on some tricep stuff. They are also great to throw around the pullup bar, which can be pretty challenging if your over 220 like myself lol.

Comment

Yea, my deadlift went down 50lbs first time I used Fat Gripz.

Comment

Working...
                          X