No announcement yet.

SimpleFit question for those that do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just barely completed L3D3 in time to move up. Finished in 4:50, so I get to hit Level 4 next week.

Richardmac, I didn't mentioned this earlier, but I haven't been doing this long either. This only marks my 2nd full week.

Comment

Originally posted by a-ray View Post
      I just barely completed L3D3 in time to move up. Finished in 4:50, so I get to hit Level 4 next week.

Richardmac, I didn't mentioned this earlier, but I haven't been doing this long either. This only marks my 2nd full week.
      Thanks guys. my goal is to add 10lbs + stay conditioned. I know this will keep me conditioning. Im on MArks LHT just now. Not sure whether to complete this until the advanced stage or hit up simple lifts?!

Richard
      It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Comment

I use SimpleFit to supplement my weight lifting and keep me active at work. It's a good program, and the later levels get pretty tough.

I finished L7D3 on Friday in 4 minutes, 16 seconds. On to Level 8 tomorrow!
        "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317 View Post
          I use SimpleFit to supplement my weight lifting and keep me active at work. It's a good program, and the later levels get pretty tough.

I finished L7D3 on Friday in 4 minutes, 16 seconds. On to Level 8 tomorrow!
          That's pretty beastly man. It is definitely going to take me a while to get to your level.

Yesterday I was able to get in 28 rounds on L3D1. Yay me, three better than last time Hopefully I will be able to move up to level 4 after this week.

Comment

Originally posted by mrexec1986 View Post
            That's pretty beastly man. It is definitely going to take me a while to get to your level.

Yesterday I was able to get in 28 rounds on L3D1. Yay me, three better than last time Hopefully I will be able to move up to level 4 after this week.
            Ill second that, beastly indeed. I think Im gonna jump in and see what happens. Marks LHT program is awesome and im hitting advanced levels now, but im not sure theres enough volume (volume not everything, but 2 sets even 3x a week might not do it albeit to failure). So gonna start at week 4 and see where it gets me. I never really appreciated the value of pressups as a chest/arms builder until I followed some seal programming and was knocking out loads of them each week.

Richard
            It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by mrexec1986 View Post

Good job! Keep up the good work. You'll be surprised, as you progress through the levels you get better at doing each exercise, and that prepares you for the higher levels.

I did 22 rounds on L8D1 on Monday. L8D2 is today.
              "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

Comment

Originally posted by skorpion317 View Post
                Good job! Keep up the good work. You'll be surprised, as you progress through the levels you get better at doing each exercise, and that prepares you for the higher levels.

I did 22 rounds on L8D1 on Monday. L8D2 is today.
                Yeah that's really good. Today was L3D2 for me. I averaged around 1:10 for each of the five rounds. I also did 12 ~60 m sprints. A nice short workout for today.

Comment

Well guys I did it. I managed a time of 4:35 on L3D3, so it is on to level 4 next week.

Comment

Working...
                  X