Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toning

I am looking for some feedback?
    Is it really possible to tone the astronomical amounts of cellulite buildup in my thighs and butt? They're so jiggly. . . I've lost a lot of weight I do "lht" What else can BE done
    SW: 200
    GW: When I get there I will know
    CW: 121!!

Slow movement, sprints, squats, deadlifts, pullups,cleans, benchpress, stick to the big moves and get strong.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Kattkovacs View Post
      I am looking for some feedback?
      Is it really possible to tone the astronomical amounts of cellulite buildup in my thighs and butt? They're so jiggly. . . I've lost a lot of weight I do "lht" What else can BE done
      Just keep eating right and exercising. I've noticed mine is much improved, I do lots of squats and lunges, walk at a moderate pace about 15-20 miles a week. Probably patience is all you need to add. Oh, and don't forget the sprints.
      Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
      Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Comment

Maybe it is just a super slow process. Thank you both

Originally posted by JennGlob View Post
        Just keep eating right and exercising. I've noticed mine is much improved, I do lots of squats and lunges, walk at a moderate pace about 15-20 miles a week. Probably patience is all you need to add. Oh, and don't forget the sprints.
        SW: 200
        GW: When I get there I will know
        CW: 121!!

Comment

Agree w Jenn. Love jump lunges, jump squats, side lunges, air squats, balance squats, weighted lunges. With proper nutrition and lots of these exercises you should see a difference! Oh and sprints!

Comment

I guess the other thing to remember the body is what it is. Get fit, get strong, eat well and if there is a bit cellulite who cares.
            Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
            PS
            Don't forget to play!

Comment

Working...
            X