NatMov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatMov

Has anyone else looked into this? I am seriously thinking about adding this to my kb as my movement aspect of the blueprint. Definitely belongs with this for sure.

I am intrigued and may take one of their 2-day courses this fall, but don't know any specifics beyond their web site and YouTube. That is, I don't know anyone who has direct experience with the courses. The are a lot of movnat inspired workouts on YouTube also for a DIY approach.

Comment

It's definitely a great addition! I want to get the cert some day, but it's a bit pricey. I pretty much always did that kind of stuff anyway. I was more or less a wild boy when I was younger. It's hard to get a lot of detailed information right now though. I think Erwan LeCorre needs to write a book.
      Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

Comment

EvRev,

I couldn't agree more. I would also live a cert along with kb certs, but so far doing the kb thing DIY and maybe do the NatMov thing DIY there is one that's a few hours away that is going to do online courses. Also I think a book and DVD are in the works.

Comment

I think it looks fantastic and insperational, stuff like this makes me want to be lean and fit so I can move like that. I'd love to do stuff that combines some of the stuff from free running with movnat stuff.
          You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Yeah I definietly want to incorporate some Movnat into my kb/sandbag/bulgarian bag training. Can't hurt right?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyoutlaw View Post
              Yeah I definietly want to incorporate some Movnat into my kb/sandbag/bulgarian bag training. Can't hurt right?
              Not at all. I do heavy 5x5, high volume kb swings, sandbag & bodyweight training, grip training, parkour/freerunning, and MovNat-ish stuff. Just listen to your body and break in slowly.
              Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

-Ayn Rand

Comment

Oh I reckon if you ***k it up it could hurt pretty bad
                You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Yeah I've just never been the globo gym type and kbs, sandbags and Bulgarian always make me want to workout. I definitely want to invest in a sledge and tire.

Comment

Yeah I've just never been the globo gym type and kbs, sandbags and Bulgarian always make me want to workout. I definitely want to invest in a sledge and tire.
                    Definitely a worthwhile investment.
                    Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

-Ayn Rand

Comment

EvRev, thanks and btw love your quote.
                      I think it will also be a good investment but obviously it may take a bit.

Comment

One of my good friends did the MovNat cert and said it was totally worth while. I think the trick is finding the time and setting the moeny aside to just go and do it.
                        "Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they will collapse. But the VERY BEST men know that the mind tires before the body and push themselves beyond all limits. Only when all of these limits have been shattered can the unattainable be reached." ~Dan Gable

Comment

I would strongly recommend going to a workshop. I have done a workshop and the certification and LOVED both. It really gives you a direction to go. Sometimes it's hard to think of everything on your own.

Comment

EvRev, thanks and btw love your quote.
                            You're welcome, and thanks!

The certification and workshop are definitely on my radar...but right now I think the RKC will be a better investment for me...heh, and I thought my Personal Trainer cert was expensive...
                            Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

-Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                            X