Cycling to move slowly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling to move slowly

I've been taking advantage of the terrific weather and getting outside much more. Instead of walking, I've been hopping on my bike and going for a slow ride -- 10 miles per hour is my current pace. I'm aiming for 45 minutes when I go out.

In terms of using cycling as my "moving slowly" exercise, is 45 minutes daily enough? Or should I increase it to an hour?
    F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Just 5 days will give you 3hrs 45 mins, that's plenty according to PBF guidlines which are 2 - 5 hours per week. So sounds perfect and very enjoyable too
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Cool - thanks!
      F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Working...
      X