Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by EvRevFit View Post
      I hope so. I think Wanderlust may have scared him off though
      I have nothing against the young man, but a modicum of grammar is required when using words to communicate.

Maybe I just didn't get enough carbs =).
      "Go For Broke"
      Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
      Small Kine-168/9%
      Now- 200/8%
      Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
        I have nothing against the young man, but a modicum of grammar is required when using words to communicate.

Nor do I...and it would do him well to actually do research and learn for himself instead of immediately asking for the answers to be given.
        Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

-Ayn Rand

Comment

i say, good chap! grammaticals and vernaculars and adjectives AND pronouns... everywhere!

now, where can i find this raw meat i see i should have been eating all along?
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

When I first joined a forum (not MDA) a few years ago my son who was 12 at the time advised me to use correct grammar or risk not being taken seriously. BTW this is from a kid who is unschooled.
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

I'm 166 Pounds have about 10 pounds of fat to lose but I also want to gain about 10 pounds of muscle mass. I'm going to be boxing at south Carolina and from what I have heard low carb diets work fast. I do not want a diet I want to turn this into a life style.

Comment

You shouldn't worry about how fast it works. You should worry more about making this a lifelong endeavor. If all you want is quick, you may not get far...
                Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

-Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                X