Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your body is your gym

Hey people.
    I just started the programm did the first basic training.

Arms are burning and soaked in swet but was fun.

Do you mean You are your own gym by Mark Lauren. It is probably one of the best programs out there. Try the iPhone app as well for $1.99 you can't beat it. The 10 week beginner program is awesome I'm half way through the fist class program and I've gotten really good results along with the primal diet

Comment

Yes exactly that one. And i only have the iPhone app. Did the first day of the basic 10 week program

Did
      Classic Push-Ups 76
      Let me Ins 63
      Seated Dips 46
      Let me Ups 33

Was quite challenging but fun.

Comment

We actually just agreed to give our coffee table to some friends in order to clear floor space to give this a proper go! Really looking forward to getting stuck in.
        Went primal for the weight loss, stayed for the quality of life!

Comment

Never heard of this routine but, for a beginner, I've always liked a couple months of body weight stuff to get some strength and endurance before lifting weights

Comment

Did the legs workout, was heavy too, but doable

21 back lunges
            30 romanian deadlifts
            45 squats
            30 swimmers

i thought the swimmers would be cheesy but they were not easy at all.

Comment

Congrats on getting started. I'm a YAYOG fan and am just finishing the 1st class level. Never been in better shape in my life. Rock on!

Comment

Another YAYOG fan here, I have the smart phone app and use it mostly while traveling, amazing how creative you can be in a hotel room. Its great for building strength, I used the begineers program to get back into shape and I am now enjoying throwing kettlebells around, but still do 1-2 bodyweight routines a week.

Those romainina dead lifts are my weak exercise, I hate em so they must be good for me...
                "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

Comment

Thanks re the app. I bought the kindle book a few weeks ago but the app with weekly program is going to make things much easier.

Comment

I can only recomend the app, 2$ and you get a very good programm. And my muscles still hurt, i fear i have to take a break till saturday as i have to work hard on friday and saturday and can't afford hurting muscles

Comment

I prefer "Your Body is MY Gym".

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                        I am flattered, but have to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                          Thought you'd prefer "your soul is my playground"

Comment

Today was the day of my restart (had to throw heavy stuff around the whole weekend so i decided to restart rather than to work out more

Classic Push-Ups 70
                            Let me Ins 58
                            Seated Dips 60
                            Let me Ups 36

The let me ups were killing me today. hope this gets better.

Comment

I've done the basic workout and am half way through the first class program for the second time and let me ups still kill me

Comment

Working...
                              X