Minimalist dress shoes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimalist dress shoes?

Other than www.terraplana.com, is anyone aware of any minimalist footwear/sites appropriate for a dressy office environment?

Thanks very much

those shoes are pretty cool!

sorry i dont have any good suggestions.

Comment

There was recently a post about moccasins...

Comment

I bought a couple pairs of Hamiltons from terraplana, and they're great. I need something more dressy. The Claudius looks more dressy, but they've been out of stock for weeks now.

Unfortunately, moccasins won't cut it...need something to go with suits..

Comment

Nice shoes; I actually think the Wittgenstein would look great with a suit, but it seems to have a bit more of a heel than the rest (and not quite as minimalist...).

Comment

Vibrams Trek? I haven't rocked the Vibrams yet, but they seem to be all the rage around here.

http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Definitely not the KSO Treks, which I also own and love (certainly not suit material, unless it was a ninja suit....!)

schadowrider - yeah, the terra planas are very nice (hardly any sole to them). Very well made (which you pay for). I think the Claudius is as close to suit material as I'd like, but the Wiggensteins are nice, too (unfortunately, as you point out, too much heel and a little too high of a rise to get away in a suit IMO).

Comment

Working...
              X