God I love primal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I love primal

Started primal bc of gluten allergy, which seriously screwed up (among other things) my neurotransmitters. As a result, I haven't had any of those "highs" from life/working out that people talk about for quite some time. I have been primal since the end of Feb and feeling much better...This morning while doing heavy squats 315x5, I had my first "pump" I have had in about five years..I felt like roaring lol. I love what primal is doing for me, I missed that feeling!

Originally posted by codered5 View Post
    Started primal bc of gluten allergy, which seriously screwed up (among other things) my neurotransmitters. As a result, I haven't had any of those "highs" from life/working out that people talk about for quite some time. I have been primal since the end of Feb and feeling much better...This morning while doing heavy squats 315x5, I had my first "pump" I have had in about five years..I felt like roaring lol. I love what primal is doing for me, I missed that feeling!
    I remember my first pump...
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yeah...good rush. Know what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
        I remember my first pump...
        This.
        I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Comment

Working...
        X