What are you current lift stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you current lift stats?

How much is everyone currently lifting? How do you feel your lifts are doing at your current size?

I am doing Starting Strength, week 12. Current lifts are:

Squat: 280: 3x5
    Overhead Press: 130: 3x5
    Deadlift: 305: 1x5
    Bench Press: 195: 3x5
    Power Clean: 180: 3x5
    Weighted Chinups/Pullups: 30: 3x5

I want to get my overhead press and bench press up, I am happy with my progression on the others so far. I am starting to stall on my squat and Power Clean but this is the first stall so I will keep working. Deadlift is going up, I had to stop at 300 for a couple workouts because I needed to buy more weights.

I am 5'-11" and 185 lbs, 27 years old.

Anyone else want to share??

Sounds like you're proud of yourself, dude, so really that's all that matters. Keep up the work.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Comment

I need to make all of them go up a good bit before I actually feel "proud".

I will say that it is a great since of accomplishment when you are progressing though. SS seems like a pretty good program for someone who doesn't have a whole lot of lifting experience.

Comment

You're missing the only 2 muscle groups that count, brah: biceps and calves.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          You're missing the only 2 muscle groups that count, brah: biceps and calves.
          Haha! I failed to mention I do 300 sets of isolation work after my SS workouts. NOT

Comment

Those are impressive numbers! I'm building back up after a 3 month layoff. I'll be testing all my lifts plus a few other stats and report back when it's complete.
            Josh Vernier, CPT

My Journal

Evolution Revolution Fitness

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

-Ayn Rand

Comment

5'8 140lbs 17yrs old

Squat-220
              Deadlift-300
              Bench-170
              Weight chins-40lbs x 8

Comment

Originally posted by Shep1824 View Post
                I need to make all of them go up a good bit before I actually feel "proud".

I will say that it is a great since of accomplishment when you are progressing though. SS seems like a pretty good program for someone who doesn't have a whole lot of lifting experience.

Good stuff, I know for me all that matters is every week I get a little bit stronger, a little bit faster and a little bit smarter. Makes me happy.
                "Go For Broke"
                Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                Small Kine-168/9%
                Now- 200/8%
                Goal- 210/6%

Comment

5'4, 150lbs, early twenties. Been training for real while doing a slow cut for 3 months, so progress is slow. (several months of derping thrown in beforehand)

Squat - 160x5
                  Bench - 115x1
                  Deadlift - 265x1
                  OHP - 75x5
                  Power snatch - 75x5
                  My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

After a year and a half off, today and yesterday I hit a gym. As I wanted to get practice first, I started light and gradually worked my way up to reps of 2 and 3, with some in reserve. Not interested in single rep max at the moment, or going all out and injuring myself again.

Deadlift: 3 x 112.5kg (248lbs)

Squat: 2 x 80kg (176lbs)

Military Press: 2 x 40kg (88lbs)

Bench press: 2 x 60kg (132lbs)

Comment

Ugh, I am jealous of all you guys who engage in weight lifting. You can easily lift 1-2x body weight starting out. Gah.
                      My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

I think my previous experience (Trained religously 3 - 4 days a week) has persisted somewhat, I'm not a beginner.

I have seen some incredible feats of lifting done by women, stick with it!

Comment

Bench Press - 5x5 ~ 155# barbell or 75# dumbbells.
                          Squats - 3x5 225#. Debating whether to try to add weight or sets
                          Deadlifts - 1RM - 365#
                          Overhead press - 5x5 - 115#, but I cheat (bounce at the knees to get the bar off my chest)
                          Muscle-ups - best set so far is 9, but I regularly do 3 sets of ~7
                          Pull-ups - Always do these last for some reason, so I'm exhausted and usually get ~ 3x10 unweighted or 3x5 with 25-35#
                          Power cleans - Form isn't there yet. Getting squat form perfect/near perfect then I'll start working on the cleans. Tracks with Overhead press though.
                          Dumbbell snatches - 3x5 (each side) - 70 or 75#
                          Overhead squat - Can't do them yet. Working on increasing hip/shoulder/scapular mobility because I really want to do these.

I'm 30 and just a hair under 140#.
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Looks like everyone is doing awesome!

Comment

5'10 190lbs 34 years old

Backsquat 405x1
                              Front Squat 305x1
                              Deadlift 495x1
                              Overhead Standing Strict Press 205x1
                              Push Press 265x1
                              Bench Press 295x1
                              285x1 Power Clean
                              Deadhang Pullup 1RM Bodyweight + 105lbs on belt

Since its summer my goals have switched some to my passion which is mountain biking and downhilling. I do however lift heavy 1-2 times per week on squat/deadlift/press with a simple 5x5, then go for 1-2 RM after.

Winter in Alaska rolls around again I will refocus on heavy stuff and go for some new Goals of....

425 Back Squat
                              315 Front Squat
                              525 Deadlift
                              225 Overhead Strict Press
                              Last edited by nojoke; 06-21-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X