Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to have visible results?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to have visible results?

If I throw myself 100% into Primal Blueprint, and I eat plenty of protein, how long will it take for me to appear stronger? I'm a 16 year old guy.

Thanks!

The first results are usually seen from around the 6th week, calorie and macro choices depending
    "Strong, healthy, happy and free. Our default state, if we trust and respect nature." - Erwan Le Corre

Comment

at your age, a lot of this (strength & muscular development) will be dictated by hormones and your stage of development. patience and perseverance!

Comment

Yeah at 16, you're still going through puberty and your hormones are going crazy right now. Just stick with the exercise and diet, and you'll grow like a weed in the next while. Exciting time to be working out and eating right! Wish I went primal at 16. When I was 16, I was fat, lazy and unhealthy. Good for you buddy
        "Strong, healthy, happy and free. Our default state, if we trust and respect nature." - Erwan Le Corre

Comment

"Appear" stronger or BE stronger?
          Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
          Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
          The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
          Brute Force Sandbags
          www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
          http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

Working...
          X